Recommend a carrier/sling for newborn+?

fairygirl

Pregnant, 1 Angel, 2 Rainbows
Reaction score
Hiya,

Can anyone recommend a carrier or sling for us, mainly for DF to use. We bought a Bruin 4-in-1 and took it back after having a play as it was too fiddly and not very practical.

Not looking to spend too much.

Many thanks :flower:

I'd recommend the BabyBjorn Original Carrier - £43ish. It can hold a baby up to 1year old and you can have them facing you or outwards. Very very comfortable for both of you, very easy to adjust and very secure for baby.

Moby wrap or freedom ring sling are fab for newborns :D

I'd recommend the BabyBjorn Original Carrier - £43ish. It can hold a baby up to 1year old and you can have them facing you or outwards. Very very comfortable for both of you, very easy to adjust and very secure for baby.

Yep, I'm looking to get a Baby Bjorn one this time round too. Last time with baby #1 we tried a baba sling, then a bruin 3 in 1 carrier then an ergo baby carrier. All ended up on eBay as they were sooo fiddly! Tried a baby bjorn and it was much better but by the time I was gonna get round to getting it, my son was such a big lump I didnt bother so will be getting a baby bjorn from the start this time lol!

Yep, I'm looking to get a Baby Bjorn one this time round too. Last time with baby #1 we tried a baba sling, then a bruin 3 in 1 carrier then an ergo baby carrier. All ended up on eBay as they were sooo fiddly! Tried a baby bjorn and it was much better but by the time I was gonna get round to getting it, my son was such a big lump I didnt bother so will be getting a baby bjorn from the start this time lol!

We and madam love ours, really good purchase in my opinion and she goes in it a LOT :haha: Get the dribble bibs too for when they're facing forwards, Molly is a 'sucker' and it could get very soggy.

I didn't use this until Ella was about a month so I don't know what it's like for a newborn but I've got the Bush Baby cocoon carrier and I love it. It is so simple to use and really practical.

babybjorn air carrier, just bought one and its fantastic, so easy to pop baby in and out and my little one is so happy in hers, wish i got it sooner!

I used a wrap with Oliver but am now selling it in the selling section. It was brilliant. He was so comfy and would sleep for hours! It meant I could get on with things or go shopping without disturbing him

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->