Recommend me a doctor or vet set for 3yr old!

EcoMama

Reaction score
I'm struggling to find one I like the look of.
Finally found one on amazon, a lovely wooden one and the reviews are rubbish!

Any recommendations?
Thanks

I didn't realise they did one. I'll go search. Thanks

DD has this one, really sturdy and great quality.

https://www.argos.co.uk/product/9137455

My dd also has the doc mcstuffins one she has played with it almost every day since last Christmas and its still like new she loves it

i'm getting the le toy van wooden one for DD, it looks amazing! :)

dd has the doc mcstuffins one. She also has the vet carrier with the dog and I've got her the cat for christmas. She loves it.

Asda had the little tikes my first Doctor set yesterday for £6. Looked a cute set.
We had this one from ELC and it was brilliant, lasted for years.
https://www.elc.co.uk/fancy-dress-costumes/nurses-medical-case---red/113168.html

Thanks for the recommendations.

I'm not too sure about the DocMcStuffins one. I've never heard of the character, is it on telly somewhere? I prefer to stay away frm character stuff, but it does look like a good one.

I like the look of the bag on the elc one. It has lots of bits too!

I'd really like the le toy van one, but worried about spending so much money on something when you can get considerably cheaper alternatives. Although I don't want a flimsy one, I worry that it won't be worth the money.

Still can't decide. It shouldn't be this hard!

We have had plastic ones and a wooden one. The wooden one has lasted much longer the plastic case snapped and the kids pulled apart the instruments. I'd always go for wooden.

We have had plastic ones and a wooden one. The wooden one has lasted much longer the plastic case snapped and the kids pulled apart the instruments. I'd always go for wooden.

Agreed, my kids had the one above from amazon and whilst it had great reviews I wonder if the reviews really reflect how well it lasts. It didn't last well at all for us.

This is what I'm thinking. But the wooden ones are so expensive. I guess it's only christmas once a year!

I've got my daughter (2) the doc mcstuffins one for Christmas. It looks fab!

I've bitten the bullet and bought the le toy van one. It'll be her main present, so I thought what the hey!
Excited now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->