Recommend me a good film.. or 3 please

Tsia

My MyloMan - he turned 1!
Reaction score
We decided to get a few dvds out over the weekend. Me and a mate are gonna have a few girlie nights in! lol.. when the kids are in bed. :thumbup:

Shes in charge of the nibbles.. I have to get the films..

so Can you recommend me a good film you have seen lately? I havent rented a film or been to the cinema in ages!!!!!! so I have no idea whats good lately on new releases.. or even slightly older films? haha

we like anything.. not really action shooting packed manly films.. but thiings like, ......
natural disasters, chic flicks, american feel good movies or even horrors! (may regret that) lol

Cant wait for our night.. its long awaited!

I am crap at picking films but wanted to say have a good night!
xx

I've watched most recently letters to juiliet and the back up plan both brilliant really enjoyable chick flicks!!

2012 was another good one watched recently (natural disaster) but a bit scary :rofl:

I've just watched Shutter Island and Iron Man 2 which were both pretty good. What about Robin Hood with Russel Crowe. Have you seen Son of Rambow? That's pretty good, as is Slumdog Millionaire.

i love the film closer, and i cant think of the name of the other.

Three Kings is an old film (1999) but a superb one - and you have the added bonus of both George Clooney and Mark Walhberg in it.

I have asked for My sisters keeper, and the time traveler's wife for Christmas, although are not actually new out, so you may have seen them!

Have a great night, we are doing the same tonight :) x

Just like heaven with reese witherspoon is a good and I loovvee 50 first dates (adam sandler and drew barrymore) both quite old but very good girly night in films x

i cud write an essay here, but you MUST see kick-ass!!!

thanks!!

quite a few there to look out for at the rental shop!

hopefully should get them out over two-three nights so can get a few. x

saw time travlers wife in cinema.. it was good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->