Recommend me some playmobil

kirstybumx3

Mum to two boys, R&N
Reaction score
Rio loved his playmobil 123 when he was younger and I'm looking to buy him a few of the older sets for Christmas. Does anyone have any recommendations? And do they usually come down in price much, where's best to look?

Seen the fire set is half price on ELC at the moment, that looks good but don't actually know what else they do really!

:flower:

My 2 love playmobil!
My son has has asked for the fire engine, ambulance and police van [hes 4] he also wanted the zoo but not sure he will play with it. They have the swimming pool, camper van and car which they play with a lot!

I think we may have literally hundreds of piece's of playmobil. My eldest son is addicted haha. Only thing he ever asks for. The biggest hits were his fire trucks and fire station. He love the fire engines so much he asks for the newer version Every bloody year =/ so yeah deffo the fire stuff.

WOrst buys were probably the castles. Just no space to play with them. Also they are a pain to Assemble if u need to take them down.

Dinosaurs, Knights and pirates playmobil are the favourites here. Ds3 has asked for a ship for the pirates this year

DD got the school bus 2 years ago and it's still played with lots. It's also half price at tesco along with the ambulance atm.

We also have the school playground which was a big hit and works well with the bus.

I like the look of the playmobil sets that come in the cases as DD likes to mix and match her figures and play sets. You can get pirates or police ones for around £7 from amazon.

Thanks all :)
Think I'm going to get the fire station but the one on ELC is the 123 station but I think he would like that better. Is the 123 compatible with the normal stuff? I guess the older one just has some smaller things? Are the people smaller?

Looking at the hospitals too but there seems to be a few. Which ones are best?
Sorry for all the questions I am clueless when it comes to playmobil!

My DD loves playing schools so I'm getting her the sunshine pre school, school bus and playgroup. She got the playground and camper van last year and loves it.

I ordered the pre school on Asda with 20% off as it never seemed to reduce in price...probably will now I've bought it!

The swimming pool was always the most played with here.
We had both normal sets and 123 sets, the 123 sets are chunkier and the people are bigger but I wouldn't say that would stop them all being played with together, ours certainly was :)

We had the playground, camping set, hair dressers, folding princess castle, and a fairy box set. They are great, My girls all prefer the little pieces as opposed to playing with the big parts.
We also have the 1.2.3 safari park and large zoo... which are both great but never got a look in!

We have an ambulance and a fire engine which they love but neither have really stood up to their rough play (the wheels keep coming off etc). We also have the park which doesn't really get played with but I like it. I've got them a caravan for this year but I'm not going too mad on it as I'm not 100% sold on the quality

We have an ambulance and a fire engine which they love but neither have really stood up to their rough play (the wheels keep coming off etc). We also have the park which doesn't really get played with but I like it. I've got them a caravan for this year but I'm not going too mad on it as I'm not 100% sold on the quality

This is true, I still love it though....We also buy wooden bits and pieces and they all get played with together. Bigjigs do a wooden hospital and fire engine I have my eye on.

Ds has got the big campsite and a few of the smaller camping buts that go with it. This year he's getting the camper van and the water park.

I have bought the school bus for Oscar this year as he is obsessed with buses...hoping to get him the camper van too.

We have the playground and my two love it. I'm getting them the water park and a camping set for Christmas

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->