Recommend your double buggy

We need a new one as the one we've got my dd1 is starting to look squished in it and she's very petite. However, we can't really afford to get a new one though.

Hugh congrats btw.

Thank u :) how are you finding the close age gap?

Not too bad now thanks hun. It was harder at first. More so as I had a planned c-sec and it killed me not being able to do anything for dd1 and not being able to do anything in general.

DD1 loves dd2 and is always coming over to her and giving her kisses and cuddles, but then other times would scratch her face, hit her or try and kick her if I was changing dd2's nappy. But I did expect her to be like this, in what way I didn't know, but I knew dd1 would let us know she wasn't too impressed.

It got worse I think when dd1 realised that dd2 wasn't going away, but thankfully (touch wood) she's settled down now and is lovely towards her. Yes she still does have her odd moment but I expect that to happen, especially at such a young age where we can't explain things to her.

I do try and get dd1 to help me as much as possible with things like getting the changing mat out for me, passing me wipes and putting the dirty nappy in the bin (her as well) which she likes to do and makes her feel more grown up.

I am lucky as well as dd2 is a good sleeper at night and usually has her last bottle at 7.30-8pm and then sleeps until 2.30ish and then will wake up for another bottle from 5.30-6am and then goes back to sleep. So I am able to think more clearly. Lol.

How do you find being a mum to 3 and another on the way. You deserve a medal. :)

I feel gud.....4 now lol , this lil one was planned as were all mine but this will be a whole new experience with 2 under 2 lol, there 4 + half yr between all mine :) but we both turned 30 this yr + well we didnt wanna wait another 5 yrs

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Graco-Stad...sr_1_sc_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1324330062&sr=8-1-spell

We got this one. My reasons being that i had a single one for dd1 and liked it. i needed a tandum as i live in a small town and needed one that would fit through doorways and onto buses. And i had my graco car seat which is compatable with this buggy so i could have dd2 facing me in car seat and dd1 at the front.

what i like is that is fits through doorways. the shopping basket is big. it folds up and down easy and is surprisinly small when folded. The seat behind is slightly higher so when dd2 is sat up more she will be able to see out. it looks quite nice.

the only real down side is that its quite heavy especially with a car seat a toddler and a baby. however im sure no matter what double i had gone for it would be heavy.

the other good thing about it is the price as well. dd1 is already a good walker so i new when i brought it i wouldnt get a long use out of it. So the fact they where going for such a good price as well.

i would recommend this to anyone. Especially if your toddler is older, your budget is small and you spend a lot of time on public transport or in shops ect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->