Recommend your favourite book! (need some new reads :])

Savannah11

Love my boys xxx
Reaction score
Hello ladies!
So I've ordered a Kindle which should be here soon and I need some great books for on it. Obviously will be getting the fifty shades series and my favourite author is Paige Toon but ive read all her books...
Could you please recommend some good books? I'm open to any genre!

Xxxx

I love Jodi Picolt novels, some of my faves are My Sisters Keeper, The Pact and Nineteen Minutes. I've started reading Harlan Coben books recently and have enjoyed them. I also enjoy Jeffrey Deaver books, they're always intriguing. Oh and Harry Potter series if you haven't read it! xx

Hiya hun i am reading the sookie stackhouse series ive only just started them im on the first book but really enjoying it, if you liked twilight you'd most likely like these books.
Also the hunger games was great best book ive read this year really enjoyed that.
Im also reading my single friend by janr costello which is a fun read x

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo series is good as well as along a similar vein (Scandavian crime) Jo Nesbo's Harry Hole series. Most of Nesbo's books are available for Kindle, but The Redeemer is not (I don't think it had a US publishing, just UK). Barbara Kingsolver is good too - The Poisonwood Bible has to be one of my all-time favorite books.

LOADS listed on here

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/general-chatter/1029697-book-worms-have-you-been-reading.html

:thumbup:

I'm a big fan of Jodi Picoult and Nicholas Sparks. I've read almost all of their books. The Hunger Games trilogy is great, too. Depending on what you want to read, I really like "Heartsick" and "Sweetheart" by Chelsea Cain. "The Time Travelers Wife" is really good, too.

any book by cecile ahern the writer of p.s i love you i love her books,

My favourites:

The Historian - Elizabeth Kostova
The Shadow of the Wind - Carlos Ruiz Zafon
Labyrinth - Kate Mosse

The Art of Keeping Secrets and The House at Riverton are also pretty good.

I can't get on with Jodie Picoult (I find her writing style very patronising) but a lot of people I know like them.

Happy reading :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->