Recommendations for a good travel system?

M

MrsWest

I'm having problems looking for a good, but light travel system. Any recommendations? :kiss:

Thank you :flower:

I've had a baby-style Oyster and I very much liked it so I would definitely recommend it. It looks modern and stylish, it is reallyy simple to fold up and change the mode of, it is quite lightweight and easy to move around, it has a parent-facing mode (I loved this), you can buy colour packs to change the colour of it.

I have also had 2 Silver Cross systems (the 3D and Linear Freeway) and would definitely not recommend them.. they're so heavy and bulky, awkward to get around, don't look very stylish, are difficult to fold down and put back up (especially the 3D), take up lots of boot space in the car etc. xx

Bump. I would love some feedback on your queation also! x

I highly reccomend the mothercare my4 I've had a few travel systems but none where as easy as the my4! It's very light weight, super easy to fold down & put back up & best of all it comes with everything except for the carseat for one cheap price! I also highly reccomend the maxi cosy carseat to go with it as you can just pop that on & off the frame easily as & when you need which is especially helpfull if you drive a lot like we do :) xx

Hi Ya,

We've very recently bought the I'coo Primo Shop n Drive Travel System. Both myself and my hubby absolutely love it!! It's light, attractive, has a spacious shhopping basket underneath, the car seat clips in to to the pushchair so easily, suspension is very good and super easy to fold etc. My hubby particularly likes the gadgety features! lol We got ours from online4baby with free delivery - search ' online4baby icoo primo shop n drive in your browser and it will come up.

Theres a video under the product on their website that shows you how to use it and so on xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->