Recommendations for a Midsleeper bed

tommyg

Mum to Smurf & TTC
Reaction score
About to move DS into his new room. I like the idea of his stuff being under the bed freeing up as much floor space as possible. Hidden agenda of getting the Lego contained in one room without DS feeling pushed out.

I'm looking at Verona, Scallywags, Stompa and open to other suggestions. Frustrated that I am having to buy online without seeing some of these in the flesh.

We have this one

https://www.hamptonbeds.co.uk/product.php/270/24/stompa_rondo_2

But in white. The desk pulls out for dd's homework/craft activities. She has loads of space plus a den under the bed & the drawers/shelves are great for space. We bought a matching wardrobe, but some of her dresses are beginning to get a little long for it (she's 5 now). She was 4 when we put her in it & I like that the steps get progressively deeper as you go down them so it's easy for her to manage independently, even in the night when she needs the toilet. If you go for it, I'd highly recommend the shelf and lamp that can be bought with it. All in all its good quality & she loves it!! It will also be prefect for Ds when we move him out of the nursery and Dd will get a "grown up" bed ����

We are getting my 5 year old a Stompa bed soon.You can see them in John Lewis if you have one nearby.

My son has the steens mid sleeper in pine. You can get drawers/desk to go underneath if you want. We just have it full of toys with the tent hiding them all!
He's always loved his bed and has slept well in it.

How much head space does your 4yo have to walk under the bed?

He'd have to crouch if he were stood underneath it (he's pretty tall though I think) but he tends to crawl and sit under so it doesn't bother him.

How much head space does your 4yo have to walk under the bed?

Dd has to crawl under the one we have. She can fit under it with one friend & calls it her "den". She loves it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->