Recommendations for snoring

Bittersweet

Complete(Boy/Girl)after losses and premature birth
Reaction score
My oh snores so loudly I can't get a good proper sleep. Have tried snooze strips and sleeping on his side which helps but of course he rolls during the night and ends up on his back and snores!

Any other recomendations?

weight loss is often helpful. (not good for the short term though)
seperate beds / rooms etc.
I share your pain!

The flat is too small to move :(. He isn't a big guy just an irritating one at night haha

You can buy a device that they wear and that gives them an electric shock each time they snore. I am getting this. We have tried chin straps, nose strips, throat spray, weight loss, sleeping on his side, earplugs and white noise for me, nose plug thingies.... I am at my wits end!!

FOB was the worst snorer, making him sleep on the sofa didn't even help because I could still hear him! I used to go to bed first so I could fall asleep in peace! I've seen a tv show once where someone sewed tennis balls into the back of PJs so if the bloke rolled over he was uncomfy and went back to his side!!

Seriously though I used to roll him over, or a few kicks and punches would stir him and he'd roll himself. It's no fun though especially if you wake up and can't get back to sleep!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->