Recommendations on baby cereals?

polo_princess

♥ Brookes Mummy ♥
Reaction score
Im going to try another brand of baby cereal on Brooke today, something with a little bit more flavour than this plain baby rice ...

Any recommendations on decent tasting onces so i dont have to buy half of tesco's? :rofl:

I gave Joseph cow & gate's fruity cereal, he seemed to really like that x

I give Maizie the same or the apple and banana one.... your right the baby rice is so plain...
x

Daisy has moved onto the lumpier stuff, but before that she loved, Heinz Oats and Apple and creamed porridge! xxx

Also the HIPP jars of creamy rice breakfast xxx

we've used organix banana porridge and their apple and raspberry cereal. they're gluten free so were handy weaning early on. can get them from boots and sainsburys that i kno of x

we've used organix banana porridge and their apple and raspberry cereal. they're gluten free so were handy weaning early on. can get them from boots and sainsburys that i kno of x

Im using their baby rice atm as i wanted something as pure as poss given her age :)

Poppy has the Organix porridge either banana or plain. She seems to like them!

Because of Brooke's age I'd probably stay away from the ones with fruits in them, but that's just me :lol:

have you tried baby oatmeal? Hannah absolutely loved it when we first started giving her solids

fin loves all the cow and gate ones, they are completely gluten free. banana / banana+apple, fruity. he loves them.... if you taste them you'll see why! x

Plum do a 4 grain porridge - Organic etc - and it's plain but not quite as plain as rice. :)

Were using Hipp Organic Banana and Peach breakfast! Its the only thing he will eat at the moment x

Because of Brooke's age I'd probably stay away from the ones with fruits in them, but that's just me :lol:

have you tried baby oatmeal? Hannah absolutely loved it when we first started giving her solids

I agree with this, im not introducing any 'flavour' so to speak for a few more weeks...the cereal is just to bulk his stomach up a little so he is fuller..

In the end i just got some Organix creamy porridge, still plain but slightly different from the rice. Going to have it for her dinner tonight

Ideally want to keep things as plain as possible until she hits the 4 month mark, then start introducing tastes

In a couple of weeks you can always add some of your own fruit puree to the porridge to make a bit tastier for her, teaspoon of apricot/ banana or something x

Heinz banana surprise cereal. It is bloody gorgeous!

Were using Hipp Organic Banana and Peach breakfast! Its the only thing he will eat at the moment x

This is nice as well. Why can't adult breakfast taste as nice a baby ones :rofl:

At her age the baby rice is the best food if she will eat it. Babies dont know any tastes but what we give them, meaning she doesnt know what she is missing ;)

I was told to try barley before oatmeal... I tried oatmeal awhile ago and it upset jasmines tummy.. but she is able to eat all the veggies and most fruites.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->