Recommendations on baby cereals?

we use organix cereals and they are great zane loves them, hes not so keen on heinze.

from 4 months ive not been able to feed him bananas he hates them. i think babies do no the difference between foods as zane loves beef and also goes mad for apples

Because of Brooke's age I'd probably stay away from the ones with fruits in them, but that's just me :lol:

have you tried baby oatmeal? Hannah absolutely loved it when we first started giving her solids

I did read this somewhere.... Fruit can be a little harsh on their tummys as young as 3months cant it?! I would reccomend Cow & Gate baby balance porridge

We used the Hipp organic ones for Hannah until she was 6 month

I would say the organix ones are probably best for her age, or hipp organic range are also pretty good :D

Chloe loves the bebevita cereals, apple and oats goes down well, her favouite is heinz fruit and yogurt cereal

I brought some of the organix banana cereal (still mix with formula) and she gobble the lot up first try :rofl:

She's 4 months next week believe it or not so im going to keep with the plain one but give her the banana one every few days just to mix it up a little for her.

Ive been using the organix ones and must say we're getting on great with them

i use the cow and gate ones logan loves em specially the fruity ones, sometimes i may give him a brekkie jar but that not very often as it cost to much in the end but they do nice brekkie jars also. xx

I cant remember the brand but tom has fruit and yoghurt cereal and apple and oats :)

We have tried all the Cow & Gate cereals and Lexie perfers the Apple and pear. xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->