Recommendations on tracking O after BCPs?

Jewels

Wife & Aussie Mommy!
Reaction score
Heya girls!

Just wondering if you guys think I should even try to determine if I'm Oing or not the month after quitting BCPs, or if I should wait until after my first natural period.

What do you think would be the most reliable way to track O without being too obsessed? Is there such a thing? :rofl:

My concern is that my hubby is up for TTC, but he's one that would tell me that I'm obsessing too much if I go out and get all sorts of tools and gadgets, as well as tell me "it'll happen when it happens"... I also want to try not to allow TTC to become too invasive on our everyday lives.

Should I just ignore him and get some cheapy O sticks, keep them to myself or just stick to monitoring CM? I'm just afraid if I don't get some type of gadget to help me out we might miss our window of opportunity! I just don't know if the natural methods of tracking O will be accurate for me after BCPs... So many decisions.. :shrug:

I'm in the same sort of situation. Because my cycles are likely to be all over the place I'm not totally sure when I'll ovulate. I thought about getting OPK's but when we were trying last year I didn't have one positive OPK on the month we got our bfp so I'm not going to bother this time.

They say the best way is to just BD every other day around your fertile period. As I don't know my fertile period I'm just planning on BDing every other day (I sound a bit like a sex maniac:blush:). Also if I get any EWCM the DH is being marched straight into the bedroom :rofl: That way even if that fails and then my cycle shows up I'll have some sort of idea when my fertile period will be next time.

I've waffled a bit there, I hope that makes sense :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->