Recommended bottles for combination feeding

Helen

ICSI Twins + miracle BFP
Reaction score
Hi

I saw my HV today and she is happy that all is going so well with BF (Charlotte put on 10oz and Tom 9oz last week :happydance:) that I can start expressing and introducing some bottle feeds.

Have you done this and if so which make of bottles/teats have you found worked best combined with the breast?

Ta

Helen

xx

sure most will agree... tommee tippee closer 2 nature :D worked 4 my combo feeding

boots own dr brown type bottles are really really good... after i stopped combination i then went onto tommee tippee.

i have 4 boots style dr browns bottles 2 of which have never been used and the other 2 only used 2 or 3 times if youd like them?

I was lucky, Seren took to any teat. She had avent, tommee tippee and mothercare own, made no difference to her.

Alex has the tommee tippee closer to nature ones aswell. Ella had anything going but I started her off with MAM teats iirc.

LOL yep tommie tippy with me too, when I switched to bottles he wouldnt accept the bottle si had from Noah, but he was great with these.

Thanks everyone. I've ordered a Tommee Tippee set which should hopefully be here by the end of the week. Can't wait to give it a go and watch the proud Daddy feeding his little ones. :)

oooh will tht more piccys 4 us 2 see thn!!!! :D

Here's one just for you Yvanne!

https://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a283/HelenandBill/cryingsmall.jpg

Charlotte during one of her really adorable moments. :rofl: Note the masses of baby clothes drying in the background.

aww bless ... u must be working hard with those two!

Here's one just for you Yvanne!

https://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a283/HelenandBill/cryingsmall.jpg

Charlotte during one of her really adorable moments. :rofl: Note the masses of baby clothes drying in the background.

shes sooooo smallll!!!!!!!!! awwwwwwwwwwww :hugs: i just wanna hug her!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->