• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Recommended online birthing/labor classes?

puffers121

Reaction score
So... I missed the boat in signing up for birthing and labor classes at my chosen hospital (booked up until 2 months after I give birth...yikesl) and I really want to get as much information as I can! It was expensive anyway. Are there any good online video resources you think are best, if you've already started one or have used it for a previous pregnancy? Even things like online newborn information and infant safety videos/classes and such would be helpful too!

Thanks.

I’m not sure about videos for infant safety but for the labor and birth pet I would read ina may gaskins guide to childbirth book it is truely amazing! It is so empowering and inspiring it was the best thing I did before the birth of my second baby.

Thanks... Books are also helpful!! It's my first baby and just want to be equipped as much as possible for a smooth birth and time with my baby as a newborn :)

I wish I had of read this book with my first as much as I still had a great labor it was nothing compared to my second after reading this book it truely changed my perspective on the whole thing! I am pregnant with number 4 and will be reading it again for this pregnancy.
I never did any classes or anything like that but I think a breastfeeding class if you are planning on breastfeeding is a must or even one on one with a lactation consultant they have all the knowledge you need to be successful in that area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->