Rectal Bleeding - Blood on Tissue Paper? TMI

beachesgal

Reaction score
Last week every time I would have a BM I would notice a little bit of blood on the toilet paper. Not a lot but still it was present. I've had this happen once or twice in the past few years but shrugged it off because it never happened again.

Since it continued to happen last week I decided to get brave and place a call to my doctor. She made an appointment to see me this Wednesday but I am so worried it could be something serious.

On top of that for the past month my anus (sorry TMI) has been so itchy! I was kind of avoiding mentioning something to my doctor because I was so embarrassed. I've taken a look at the "area" down there and I can't see anything.

To make matters worse I really tried to increase my fiber last Friday and I think I may have even too much and made matters worse. For one thing I was so gassy and for another thing one point I went to the washroom and passed gas and noticed that some orange looking oil came out...wtf is that?

ugh what is happening to me? has anyone ever had symptoms like this? I am really dreading wednesday - im sure the only way she can check stuff out is if she does a rectal exam. Yikes! I think I'd rather be pregnant for 9 months again then go through that

It sounds like piles (haemorrhoids) to me. I've had the exact same problem for months now. I went to the doctor and she gave me some cream and suppositories to use as well as advising me to eat lots of fruit/veg and drink plenty of water.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->