red blood!!

nataliecn

Mommy to Grady and WTT!
Reaction score
So - I've been doing lots today, and I just went to the bathroom and when I wiped there was lots of red blood. I had to flush the toilet 3 times because of the amount of TP I had to use to get it all clear.

I've had the red blood a few times since it started going more pink, and it only lasted a little bit, and was only when I did a lot throughout the day.

I have a doctors appointment tomorrow, and really don't feel like spending HOURS in the emergency room today... Think I'll be ok to leave it til tomorrow? Especially if it slows down like it usually does...

Take it easy for the rest of the day and see what happens. Chances are you just over did it and it should calm down once you rest and relax. Try not to overdo it to much :hugs:

I can't help it! I'm going mental sitting around doing nothing!!!! LOL

I agree, take it easy!!

BTW with the TP thing.. I stole one of those squirt bottles they have at the hospital to clean your crotch out lol (usually for if you have stitches).. they work really well to flush it all out without using a whole roll to wipe it up!

I was given one of those bottles, was a life saver :D

I agree, take it easy!!

BTW with the TP thing.. I stole one of those squirt bottles they have at the hospital to clean your crotch out lol (usually for if you have stitches).. they work really well to flush it all out without using a whole roll to wipe it up!

I was given one of those-LOVED it...haha OH thought I was weird keeping it! Still have it actually, and plan on using it when AF starts up again :D

OMG I still have mine too -- that's why I stole it from the hospital exactly, to use with AF :) But yeah, if you don't have one from the hospital you could buy like one of those red or yellow mustard or ketchup bottles from the dollar store, you know they come empty and have a sorta pointy end for squirting? lol. If I ever lose my bottle I will definitely do it :blush:

Oooooh either this is an American thing, or I am not aware of these bottles: either way, I am going to get something like you suggested Tasha x

They're called Peri-bottles!
I never brought mine home though... I was trying to get outta there as fast as I could.. haha!

Oh I for suuuure took mine! Wonderful thing! I had an episiotomy, so I got one anyway lol didn't have to sneak it

I brought mine home and used it for so long :rofl: Best thing after having a baby! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->