Red cheeks? (Pic included)

alloyd519

Mom of Twins & TTC #3
Reaction score
Since last night Kailyn's cheeks are red and it looks a little rashy. I figured it was either she was warm or when they lay on a side it gets like that but they're still red. I keep feeling them and they're not warm to the touch or anything. Anyone else have this happen? The pictures might not be too good, she kept smiling and moving!

Attachments

• Picture.jpg
    Picture.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 23
  • Picture 020.jpg
    Picture 020.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 16
  • Picture 021.jpg
    Picture 021.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 15
what a cutie, could she be teething? i no maddi's go red when she is x

yeah she mite be getting some back teeth ouch lol

Never thought of that, maybe because it never happened with her other teeth, but could be though I thought I seen a bump towards the back the other day, the fun starts again!!

Never thought of that, maybe because it never happened with her other teeth, but could be though I thought I seen a bump towards the back the other day, the fun starts again!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance: good luck hun:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Agree with the others looks like teething. I've read you can put a little vaseline on them to help with the rash

Yer looks like teething to me as well

:D x

Liv is a lots younger than Kailyn but her cheeks are red all the time - I thought teething though - she dribbles and pulls her ears as well! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->