Red lipstick

I've not been brave enough to wear a full red lip, but the revlon lipbutters are really nice and you can sheer them out so they're not as in your face. I think a red lip suits some women really well. If you like it, wear it. It's your face at the end of the day :)

A girl on X factor last night had red lipstick and it looked so Nice on her.
I have worn it before but it's not the best colouring on, I suit pinky tones.

Xx

I never go anywhere that warrants red lipstick, my friends arent classy enough ha

I can't pull it off but so wish I could. I wear very light pinks. My favourite is called "mallow"

I love it , im not brave enough to own any yet but I plan to get some next time im stocking up on make-up. I think it looks classy.

It doesn't suit me :nope: I wish it did though!

I love red lipstick :) I've get a really lovely Chanel one that I treated myself to when I had some spare money (a rare occurrence!)
xx

i have sooooooooo many red lipsticks. im at about 10 or so now. it's the only colour i wear besides coral (which i tend to mix with a red anyway hahaha) if im not wearing red lippy i'll just use a bit of red tinted lip balm.

I'm not a red lipstick fan. I think it can look good on people, but far too many people wear it wrongly. Either the wrong tone for their colouring, or with them wrong shaped mouths.

I know if they love it, good for them. It's just a pet hate of mine.

Saying that, I do love a good navy red. I don't wear it often, I much prefer a deep blackcurrant, but I think it looks great with plain makeup.

I love red too. I have naturally quite red lips so find it easier to wear than nudes & light shades x

I like it, just not on me. I don't do lipstick, just lipgloss, but if it suits you, go for it

I used to wear it in my teens and early 20s but that was a verrrrry long time ago lol.

I think it looks gorgeous applied correctly, especially with a 40s style look, but I wouldn't wear it myself thrse days. I only wear lip balm on my lips these days, I can't be bothered with a "full face" and I think you've got to do all your make up to wear bold lippy.

If you like it keep wearing though! :)

I do like to do my nails red now and then though. I remember as a kid being told several things that were supposed to be a prostitute thing - red lippy, red nails, red shoes, painted toenails and ankle bracelets - I've done them all at some point except ankle bracelets and never been propositioned (at least not for money lol!)

LOVE it!

Attachments

• 10150242489640774.jpg
    10150242489640774.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 9
I love red lipstick. I wear it less than I used to - but yeah it's one of my favourite lipstick shades. I do agree with what another poster said about finding the exactly right shade though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->