red raspberry leaf tea drinkers and incidence of PROM

I drank 2 cups a day pretty much my whole pregnancy. My waters broke at the start of my labor, which is when many waters breaks no matter if you drink RRL or not. With ds1 I didn't drink any and my waters broke half way into labor, again, which is when many waters break anyways.

Havent had my baby yet.
But everyones body is different i prefer not to risk it so followed my midwifes advice of not drinking it till 36 weeks just incasew it does induce labour though that isnt what rlt is for it can do it in some women.

36 weeks i had 2 teas.
37 3 teas
38 4 teas

And il stay on 4 my tea i was drinkin up until yesturday was 30percent rl now im drinkin 50percent rl

I drank tons of the stuff for about 2 weeks before my due date and when I was 2 days over due my waters broke and I went into instant heavy labour, movie style lol.
My contractions were instantly 3 in every 10 minutes lasting 40/50 seconds.
Within 3 hours my contractions were constant with no let up, as if I had been on an induction drip.
I was in labour for 5 and a half hours.
Don't know if the tea had anything to do with it but my contractions were deffinately working top job like midwife said rasberry leaf tea would help them do.

i drank it from 31 weeks and my baby was born in his waters!

Interesting. I started drinking from about 34 weeks. Waters broke at 37+4, had baby at 37+6. Went about 44 hours before contractions started.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->