Red raspberry leaf tea

Firstinflight

Reaction score
Would anyone know which stores to buy it at other than online. Am in US btw! Thanks all!

Im not sure where in the US would sell it but your not supposed to take that till 32 weeks , but I definitely recommend it but please wait :thumbup:

Probably any health food store (natural foods store) would have it. But I just got mine on Amazon. Free shipping and pretty good prices.

Hey firstinflight, definitely don't drink red raspberry leaf tea in your first or second trimesters, or even for most of your third trimester, as it causes uterine contractions and that could lead to miscarriage. It's a good toning tea BEFORE pregnancy though so if you're not pregnant now, go ahead and buy some at a health food store or online, natural-fertility-info.com is a good place for buying it in the US, but yeah, don't drink it if you're pregnant until you're about 32 weeks along! It's sometimes used to induce labour or help start contractions!

I started drinking it at 34 weeks faithfully. I had my son no drugs three hours from beginning to end two pushes!! I swear by raspberry leaf tea! But do not drink it in early pregnancy. Again wait until 34-36 weeks. I get it in the organic section of my local grocery store.

Yes I get mine at baby stores or health food stores. But I start drinking it at around 34 weeks - not earlier in pregnancy!

Yes I get mine at baby stores or health food stores. But I start drinking it at around 34 weeks - not earlier in pregnancy!

That's when I start! Do you think it makes a difference in your labor. I make it into an ice tea but no sugar. Keep it in jug in fridge easier to drink more that way.

That's when I start! Do you think it makes a difference in your labor. I make it into an ice tea but no sugar. Keep it in jug in fridge easier to drink more that way.

I don't know how much of a difference it makes, but I have had 2 relatively fast drug-free labours. I do lots of visualizing and relaxation stuff beforehand as well though, so I think that has alot to do with it. The tea can't hurt though - and if it helps, then I'm all for it! My first I started drinking it at 32 weeks and I had PPROM at 35+6 so I started drinking it later the second time just in case it was a factor. My second I started drinking it around 34-35 weeks and that's when I'll start with this one too. :thumbup:

ETA: I drink it iced too!

I don't know how much of a difference it makes, but I have had 2 relatively fast drug-free labours. I do lots of visualizing and relaxation stuff beforehand as well though, so I think that has alot to do with it. The tea can't hurt though - and if it helps, then I'm all for it! My first I started drinking it at 32 weeks and I had PPROM at 35+6 so I started drinking it later the second time just in case it was a factor. My second I started drinking it around 34-35 weeks and that's when I'll start with this one too. :thumbup:

What's your due date this time around? Mine is March 29th and this is my third pregnancy as well. I did prenatal yoga, walked a ton, swam, worked out and went to chiropractor as well. So who knows but I am doing it all again including the red raspberry leaf tea!

What's your due date this time around? Mine is March 29th and this is my third pregnancy as well. I did prenatal yoga, walked a ton, swam, worked out and went to chiropractor as well. So who knows but I am doing it all again including the red raspberry leaf tea!

Mine is April 7 (11 weeks today!), but I expect LO to arrive somewhere around mid to end of March as my kiddos like to come early. I am also doing yoga and walking (until it gets REALLY cold) in between chasing my kiddos around. Chiro sounds interesting - is it specifically prenatal?

Mine is April 7 (11 weeks today!), but I expect LO to arrive somewhere around mid to end of March as my kiddos like to come early. I am also doing yoga and walking (until it gets REALLY cold) in between chasing my kiddos around. Chiro sounds interesting - is it specifically prenatal?

Yes he has a specific way to treat pregnant patients. I went into labor the same day I saw him for an adjustment. It was ideal because he gets your pelvis aligned to make birth easier.

I took the tablets with my 2nd, just from the chemist, from around 34 weeks and I believe this is the reason I had such an easy labour and birth compared to my 1st. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->