Red spotting 10 days before period

michaela1987

Reaction score
Hello. :hi:
My last period was July 21 and my next period should be August 21. I usually have periods every 30-31 days. Yesterday I was having light cramps. Last night my husband and I had sex. After sex I went to the bathroom to wipe and there was light red - kinda like see-through with red in it. I already ovulated so I have no idea what that spotting could be. This morning I woke up and no more spotting. Im still cramping. Please help. And yes we are TTC. :happydance: Have been trying since January. Please let me know if you ever experienced that .
ps: Im so sorry for TMI

its sounds like it could be implantation spotting. i have never had it myself, but the first time i was pregnant i did have cramping about a week before my expected before. it last about 2 weeks. felt more like sharp stabs then menstrual cramps tho

with my 1st pregnancy we decided on a baby a 3 weeks later i was bloated and my breasts were super sore. I found out I was pregnant 4 days before my period. 3 months later I lost the baby. Now we are trying again but because I was on depo in January I dont think my body is the same. My every time I ovulate I get bloated and I feel like and look like a zombie. Sometimes during my ovulation I spot light brown but My ovulation was last week. I dont know thats going on. I hope its implantation but i dont want to get too excited.

depo is one of the reason it took me 13 months to get pregnant the 1st time. i was only on it for 1 dose, bled the whooole time. once i was off it i didnt have a period for 9 months. and when i did they were to irregular to even bother trying. my doctor put me on jus tthe normal pill for a month to regulate my cycle and after that it was normal. 28 days, ovulation every time exactly 2 weeks after lmp. I'd talk to you your doctor and see if that will help, it will mean a month of not being able to try, but i'd pick that over a year of those stupid freaking BFN's :growlmad: haha

My last period was July 21 and my next period should be August 21. I usually have periods every 30-31 days. Yesterday I was having light cramps. Last night my husband and I had sex. After sex I went to the bathroom to wipe and there was light red - kinda like see-through with red in it. I already ovulated so I have no idea what that spotting could be. This morning I woke up and no more spotting. Im still cramping. Please help. And yes we are TTC. :happydance: Have been trying since January. Please let me know if you ever experienced that .

I had the the same thing on Saturday morning!!!! I even put a tampon in because i got scared my af was coming early. took the tampon out two hours later and there was only a brown spot on the tampon thats all. :shrug: hopefully its IB!!!!

if its more brown then bright red i'd say it more then likely is implantation, the brown blood it old blood, so its just that litttttle bit left over from your last cycle.

depo is one of the reason it took me 13 months to get pregnant the 1st time. i was only on it for 1 dose, bled the whooole time. once i was off it i didnt have a period for 9 months. and when i did they were to irregular to even bother trying. my doctor put me on jus tthe normal pill for a month to regulate my cycle and after that it was normal. 28 days, ovulation every time exactly 2 weeks after lmp. I'd talk to you your doctor and see if that will help, it will mean a month of not being able to try, but i'd pick that over a year of those stupid freaking BFN's :growlmad: haha

wow! thats what happened to me too. I bled from january 4th till mid may. then from may till now my period is always on time. i wish i never went on my depo shot. i dont have a good doctor. My husband is in the military so my doctor is who ever they give me. this doctor, every time i go in his answer is I DONT KNOW for everything i need. when i went in and told him i was bleeding for months all he said was I DONT KNOW. when i asked to get a pregnancy tested i didnt get my results till 2 weeks later. :nope:](*,)

I'd be interested to see if any of you get a bfp from this bleeding/spotting.
It happened to me at 7dpo, i am now 11dpo. I never spot this early but am now having af cramps

I had the the same thing on Saturday morning!!!! I even put a tampon in because i got scared my af was coming early. took the tampon out two hours later and there was only a brown spot on the tampon thats all. :shrug: hopefully its IB!!!![/QUOTE]

Are you having cramps at all? I have been having cramps for 2 days now

do you have any other bases near by? or does your base have a walk in clinic? you should look online for military doctors in your area, you do not have to go strictly to the one on your base, there are civilian doctors that accept tricare as well, that's what i was on when my husband was still in the marine corps and i saw doctors at straub. my friend whose husband is still in went and got a civilian doctor that accepted tricare after the base doctor refused to give her prenatal vitamins and she lost her twins do to them stopping growth at 7 weeks. I'm with you on the frustration at military doctors, i've had to deal with their stupidity all of my life.

if its more brown then bright red i'd say it more then likely is implantation, the brown blood it old blood, so its just that litttttle bit left over from your last cycle.

when I was wipping it was bright red. after i had the tampon in and took it out it was like a dark redish brownish

I have had the same thing happen as well! The hubby and I are TTC, after sex last week I had bright red see through blood on the tissue and none after that. That was 7 days before my next period is supposed to start. I am still 3 days out, but is it possible that it's a pregnancy thing for me? No tenderness really to my boobs, very bloated though! :wacko: I have had some hot flashes at night that usually happen during my period. I am about to break down and test soon, but I'm scared of the BFN! :nope: Should I test or wait to see if AF visits?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->