Reduced movement

Googiepie

Reaction score
Usually, she is quite active but for the past couple of days, she hasn't been moving as much. I do still feel her, just not as much. I did have a non stress test last week as I have extra fluid and babys tummy measures bigger. Everything was good. Should I be worried? Do babys have lazy days? My first was always so mellow in there.

From what I hear and read if the baby changes up their movement to where they aren't as active it is worth calling up the doctor/midwife and see what they want to do. Better safe than sorry.

My first baby was also quite mellow, but this baby is quite active. If he suddenly started to move less I'd be concerned.

I think Im gonna go to l&d and get checked out. My doctors office is closed today. Like you said, better safe than sorry.

Little one has been moving around more now. I'm questioning myself now as to whether to go or not 😔

Could you give them a ring and see what they say?

If it was me, I'd probably go in anyway just to make sure.

Please get seen to. My daughter was delivered at 33+6 due to reduced movements. If I hadn't have gone in when I did it would have been a whoke different story. The fact that you're still feeling movements is reassuring. But a trip will cause no harm if anything to help with peace of mind xx

I would go. You're just going to feel anxious if you don't. Remember they're there to reassure you xx

They will usually tell you to drink something cold and sweet and lay down on your left side to see if you can get baby moving.

I had reduced movements in my second pregnancy, I called and they told me to come straight in. I went in and all was fine but I felt SO much better getting checked out. They assured me its always better to get checked and it be ok, than not get checked and the worst happen.

I went in and everything is good. 😊 thank you, ladies.

Great. Always so worth gettung reassurance. I've been in twice this pregnancy and the midwives have been lovely :)

Good news :flower: Thanks for the update.

Always best to check, if only for your peace of mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->