Referring to baby as newborn

Hevz

4 beautiful children
Reaction score
I still refer to Erin as a newborn but she's OMG, just noticed she's 7months today:wacko:

Time is going wayyyyyyyyyy too fast and I want to slow it down a bit, I feel like I'm missing some of these moments already as I'm busy with the others.

Does everyone else still look at their baby as "newborn"?:dohh::cry:

LOL, still think my 15 month old is a baby. Dont know where the time goes.

nope, he acts far to much like a toddler already. lol

I thought under 3 months was newborn? he's 6 mos now so I'm always calling him my big boy.

Cameron is going to be 8 weeks on Sat, and I haven't referred to him as a newborn in weeks! LOL...... He's big for his age though, I think that's why!

i hated it when i no longer referred to maddi as my new born :cry: now i say - baby - when really she's a toddler! time goes much too fast :(

Maybe it's cos my other "baby" is 21months now so she still seems new to me....and she's my last one too and I don't want her to grow up:cry::cry::cry:

Gawd I feel so emotianal...I think I'm due on:dohh:

hevz erin is still a new born isnt she :rofl: i've not referred to katie as a baby for ages, she's just too big!! i'm kinda stuck cos she doesnt look like a baby, but she isnt a toddler yet cos she's too friggin lazy!!

LOL, still think my 15 month old is a baby. Dont know where the time goes.

Same here, I was holding the back of his head yesterday when he was going down the slide at the park... then I was like... hong on a sec, he's 15 months old, hes been able to hold his own head for over a yeah :dohh:

think Im just wishful thinking he's still my little baby but he's not, he's a proper little boy now!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->