Reflux help

laustiredttc

Expecting no 2
Reaction score
Second baby with reflux
So far tried the usual upright 30 mins after feeds, crib elevated, carobel, ranitidine I could go on. I'm at my wits end, lo is always crying and won't give me two mins. I have a 5 yr old who is starting to feel left out and just feel like a crappy mum. Does anyone, anyone at all have any advice or glimmer of hope? Thanks in advance

Second baby with reflux
So far tried the usual upright 30 mins after feeds, crib elevated, carobel, ranitidine I could go on. I'm at my wits end, lo is always crying and won't give me two mins. I have a 5 yr old who is starting to feel left out and just feel like a crappy mum. Does anyone, anyone at all have any advice or glimmer of hope? Thanks in advance

Enfamil AR or suitable cheaper substitute was a gods send for our twins. Its thicker so reduces acid spit up.

My second had terrible reflux! He was on gaviscon and ranitidine, I did try the thicker formula, but he was struggling to take any of it, it doesn't come through the teets very good! This lasted from 7 weeks until 16 weeks when my health visitor noticed the weight decrease and said about weaning early, very naughty, but I did with my first at 18 weeks old plus he has very stable head strength and was able to sit up in his chair. Once he was taking solids it was holding his milk down and finally come off all meds, not to mention in the weeks to follow he out the weight on he had lost originally and more! Not to everyone's taste but that was the only thing that worked for my son I guess! Hes 5 now on Thursday, and a very healthy happy man ♡

I second the anti reflux milk.

My lo was diagnosed with reflux at 2 weeks, he is on ranitidine but the thing that has made the biggest difference is aptimil anti reflux milk. It’s more expensive that normal but worth it x

Have you tried a different brand of bottle ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->