Reflux & wheezing

mBLACK

Mother to one & WTT!
Reaction score
For any of you whose babies have/had Reflux, did any of them suffer constant wheezing? My LO is wheezing ALL the time, it gets worse when he lays down or gets excited, but it's pretty bad & the doctors don't know what's wrong. It's not athsma, so I don't know what else it could be.
I have been doing some research and found that Reflux can cause wheezing in babies, & my LO throws up puddles of milk everytime he eats. :cry:
Could this be it?

P.S. I haven't been on lately, been so busy with other things but am missing BNB!:cry:

Hey hun we used to have the same problem with my bubs but thankfully he has grown out of it. I took him to see the GP...the GP checked his chest and thankfully said that everything seemed fine...Just so glad he no longer has that problem as i used to be so worried also...if the GP doesn't see anything wrong...hopefully he will grow out of it hun...:hugs: xx

Toju has silent reflux and also has a raspy breathing most of the time, it also gets worse when he's excited or has just eaten. i was also worried and have gone to see the doctor 3 times, each time they check his chest and say some babies just breath this way and majority will grow out of it before 12 months.

Joe had this hun, he had very severe reflux. I think some of the milk gets into the airways and causes them to wheeze. Has the dr checked dawsons chest? maybe arranged an xray? Have you tried maybe going into a steamy room? Relux is so hard hun, Joe used to wheeze and choke all the time and was sick all the time up to 7 times a day :( You have my sympathy hun but it does go away and does get better when bubs starts sitting up & eting solids:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->