Refusing to eat!! Teething??

everhopeful

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm not sure if I should post this here or in weaning? My LO has refused to eat any solids for the last 24hours now. I've hear it could be a sign of teething? Has anyone else had this? If so what did you do about it?
I hope its not my LO suddenly becoming fussy because he has always been a fab little eater but at the moment he will only have cold yoghurt and apple and pear puree!!
Thanks

yep it can be a sign of teething. Hannah always goes off her solids when she's teething but would take a bit of cold things like yogurt etc. Honestly I'd give her what she wanted just to get her to eat. After a day or two her eating went back to normal

Thanks! I will give him whatever he wants and just hope that he goes back to normal soon!

Seeing as you said he'll take yogurt (which is soothing and cooling for gums) and apple (which is good to chomp on), I'd take a guess that it's teething too. Try offering cold things (carrot and cucumber are another good food for teething) - he may want to eat more of them as they help soothe the gums!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->