registry office

playgirl666

Reaction score
hi just wonderd if any1 nos roughly how much it is to get married in a registry office? me and my partner r gettin married in feb of next yr and we r supposed to be gettin married in a church but ist nearly £600 just for the church and with baby due in november i dont think we can save that ammount thanks

We didnt get married in a registry office but were married by a registrar and it cost £60 to give notice of marriage then £290 for the registrar to marry us

Same for us, £60 to give notice and then £460 for the ceremony.

It cost us £20 as a deposit for the day and then £49 on the day xx

thanks. i live in peterborough i will give them a ring and see what they say

Every registry office varies. I paid £60 to give notice and around £50 on the day

i paid about £90 but dno if gta pay anything else as im getting married in september. it varies on time of day u have it too, like after 11am on a saturday is more expensive than before.

i live in huntingdon so close to peterborough!:hugs:

Yeah ours is £30 each to give notice then £95 on the day i checked, your only 40 odd miles away if your in peterborough so it should be that different

Ours was £30 each to give notice and £140 for the day, we married on a friday in the biggest room they had. On a saturday it would have cost £200

Thats the price you pay for living in Hertfordshire Mrs Venn :rolleyes: everything is such a rip off because its "the place to be" with so many celebs and whatnot.

I live right on the border of Herts and Beds so im getting married in Beds because its cheaper :muaha:

Thats the price you pay for living in Hertfordshire Mrs Venn :rolleyes: everything is such a rip off because its "the place to be" with so many celebs and whatnot.

I live right on the border of Herts and Beds so im getting married in Beds because its cheaper :muaha:
You're a smart girl!

:rofl: yeah....it's odd when you've lived here all your life, you just can't see how 'it's the place to be' but yeah you're right about the celeb thing..we have a few just up the road.

Ok mental note to self, hubby to get better paid job!

Our registry office wedding was a wednesday so we paid £60 for notice (£30 each) then £43.50 on the day xxxx

Depends totally on the district, the RO you select, the room and the day! We paid £210 for The State Room in a Surrey RO on a Saturday plus £60 in notice fee's. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->