Regular cycles after m/c?

PineappleRock

Reaction score
I'm just curious...

before my recent miscarriage, my cycles were really irregular, for no reason - no pcos, no endo, just started getting irregular. My doctor said there is a good chance that the miscarriage could straighten up my cycles. I'm just wondering if this was true for anyone else? I'm trying not to get my hopes up but it would be so nice to be regular again! We're waiting at least 3 cycles before we TTC again, so I hope they are around 28 day cycles again and not the 37-59 day cycles I've been having this year.

I had regular cycles before and regular cycles now after. I hope for you that it goes back to normal 28 days like your Doctor said but I don't have a good answer for you. Sorry for your loss hon:hugs:.

I'm not sure just how regular my cycles were before i went on the pill, they were definately slightly irregular, just can't remember how much by! BUT yes, since my mc back in may my cycles have been like clockwork - to the day!!!

I used to have cyles all over the place. I had a still birth and since then my cycles have been every 33 days exactly! i found this really strange but happy i am now regular. just want rid of af for 9 months now! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->