Reliable ways to predict labor...?

J

JackiePed

Such as your history with previous births, amount of bh cx, mom's history of deliveries, etc...?

..and... Anyone have their first two early and NOT go early with their third...? (can you tell I'm spoiled and haven't had to go all the way to my due date yet? Sigh... I cross my fingers this guy'll show hs face a week or two early, too....)

I'm not sure but my mum had me 2 weeks early and my MW said that may mean I will have mine early too, my son was a week early. Got a strange feeling this one will be even earlier though :/ I'm not sure there's any truth in what my MW said though....

Also my sister has 8 kids, all were early apart from her first and last! Her last was nearly 2 weeks overdue so not always early if others are!

my mother went over with every one she wasnt induced on EDD with , i went over with both the boys and my elder sister went over with her son too so the bet is that this one will as well lol,

as much as i hope this one arrives before its due date

I was +10 with first and +7 (following sweep) with second so maybe ill only get this one to +4?! Lol. I have every reason to believe this one will be late like his brother and sister. In fact I mostly reject the idea of him coming early! Although have had more noticable bh's this time wonder if that will make a difference....? Time will tell lol

My first was 3 weeks early, and my second a week early.

Hoping this one will come about 38-39 weeks too :) I can but hope!

IDK but with my first I had so many contractions from 28 weeks on, that my doctor didn't think I would make it to term. I was dilating at 30weeks, and ended up having him at 40+6. I was contracting CONSTANTLY for weeks so I didn't even know when I was in labor, they said I was in labor when I went in for my induction but then started the pitocin drip anyway! So I don't think the amount of BH's has anything to do with it.

I just hope and pray that this one comes before my induction date at 41 weeks. I would really love to experience natural labor starting for once!

My mum had my older brother at 37 weeks and then me at 37 weeks and my little sister at 41 weeks...but then one of my friends had all four of hers early(between 36-38 weeks)

I wish there was a accurate way of telling, as I want to know too!
xx

No experience personally, but both me and my brother were late but births were completely different so not sure if it's a sure sign will be late or not : /

popping in from 2nd tri (cant wait to be here) i had my 3 boys early

ds1 at 37+4 3 hour labour
ds2 at 37 2 hour labour
ds3 at 36+2 59 mins

all healthy and fully baked!!! this time i will be induced at 37 weeks if i dont go myself b4!!!

sorry i am just after reading your post properly i would be the opposite of what you asked for(how stupid do i feel!!!

I haven't heard of any late babies in my entire family, and relatively short labour too (I was 3 hours)!

Hoping I'll follow the trend and he'll come maybe a week early.

popping in from 2nd tri (cant wait to be here) i had my 3 boys early

ds1 at 37+4 3 hour labour
ds2 at 37 2 hour labour
ds3 at 36+2 59 mins

all healthy and fully baked!!! this time i will be induced at 37 weeks if i dont go myself b4!!!

sorry i am just after reading your post properly i would be the opposite of what you asked for(how stupid do i feel!!!

No... I just worded the question weirdly. ;). I meant either way... If your first two were early, what was your third? So you answered exactly what I was asking. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->