Remind me ... What is sleep ???

oldbirdni

Reaction score
What is wrong with me ? It's now been 6 days where I just can't sleep , I'm normally a ' I can sleep around the clock on a washing line ' kinda girl , but for last week sleep just doesn't wanna know !!
Could it be A) prenatals B) hormones dropping from ectopic C) getting so old now that I don't sleep at night just power naps through day D) it's time to go back to work ?
Answers on a postcard girls !!! Lol (Please don't let it be C anything but C but then again D not such a great oprion either !! ) :shrug::happydance::haha:

Exact same thing with me!!! And I don't know about you, but it's messing with my moods....:growlmad:

Hey Hun I am the queen of moods right now , I am pmt princess lol and bloody sleep depriving me of my oh's 12 hour reprieve is just not helping him or me !!! Hahaha

Seriously!! Like I started randomly crying tonight on the couch from a combo pre-menstrual/sleep deprived hysteria!I think I freaked my husband out a bit lol! Not too much though-he is sleeping while I continue to watch reruns. What I wouldn't do for a button to just shut my brain down for a bit, like the sleep button on the computer!

Is it at the point where oh starts snoring while you can't sleep that you feel the urge to stick both fingers up his nose ( his not mine eww ! ) and a pillow in his gob cos I know it is with me !!! And then he has the nerve to say god I'm so tired this morning !!!! If you are suffering from pmt can you still be charged with murder ????? :wacko::haha:
A sleep button would be fab Hun let's work on a prototype now. !!! Please !

Ahahahahahahahaha!!! Thanks, at least I'm in a better mood now!!
And if we patent the invention, we will never have to work again, and can be
free to fall asleep when/wherever it finally hits!!:thumbup:

I'm on it Jennifer !!! Working on a turny on/off thing as we speak ! Could even break into the husband/partner Market every woman in the world would buy one for when footy is on or we have a headache! We are genuis's ! And if anyone reading this thinks of stealing this idea you can't I've patented it. :haha:

Think I've discovered what was keeping me awake, bizarrely I think it was run upto the old witch showing up yesterday ?? Could that be possible, I'm usually the opposite and can't stay awake for couple of days prior to AF , but this is first one since my surgery and metho shots so just wondering if that really could be cause of my not sleeping. Does AF affect anyone else this way ? X

Think I've discovered what was keeping me awake, bizarrely I think it was run upto the old witch showing up yesterday ?? Could that be possible, I'm usually the opposite and can't stay awake for couple of days prior to AF , but this is first one since my surgery and metho shots so just wondering if that really could be cause of my not sleeping. Does AF affect anyone else this way ? X

Yeah af has arrived ,I know u were waiting for her hun,yes I usually have a few restless nites before af arrives ,must be the hormones again :dohh::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Ah thanks desperado xxx she has arrived with vengeance!! Tmi but I think I'm gonna bleed to death. !! Never in my life have I had a flow like this !! Lack of sleep isnt helping either I'm exhausted.! Damn those hormones damn them damn them damn them. ! Hahahaha x instead soft cups ? Do they do instead soft buckets ?????

Omg same thing here for today...af coming was keeping me up!!:growlmad:
I was forced to eat a chocolate bar to feel better!!

Bloody ( scuse the pun !! Hahahaha) AF , this is horrendous I can't cope with this ... I could eat a whole sweet shop intact I'm off to spar right now !!! Lol bye bye sweetie shelf hello huge belly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->