remove

How do u measure them!? They never measure lily wen I take her to get weighed xx

I'm not a teen parent! But Tegan is 75cm at 28 months! :lol:

I haven't measured!
But all i know is 6-9 sleepsuits are too small as his feet touch the tips, thats George brand and next, sainsburys too! So i don't think its just one brand being too small haha xx

No idea! Hes in 12-18 clothes though bordering on 18-24 ;) And 2-3 jeans :/ xx

Haha yeah i get bored of his clothes really quick so its a good job really :haha:

ebay them and get different things :)
haha when i find a tape measure, god i am so unorganised! x

aww :( what size are they? in my experience newborn and 0-3 didn't go for very much, people always won my things for 99p!x

25.5 inches at six months. In the 25th percentile (shorty) :) :flower:

Sarah i could of taken that photo myself! The hallway is full of fruit boxes piled with Jaydens old clothes, i just need to find time to go through it lol! We are now in 9-12 (and outgrowing!) and he is only 4 months! i've no room! x

Jayden was 18 and 1/2 inches at birth and then she was measured when she was 1 week and she was 19 1/4 inches.

22 inches @ 5 weeks 1 day. She's still in new born diapers and newborn clothes.

I gave all Noah's old clothes to charity the other day because I got bored of waiting for it to sell! There were like 4 huge binbags of it! I keep thinking how much I would have got for all that :( But it was taking up unnecessary room and I was having a mega clearout so it needed to go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->