[REMOVED FROM SALE] Large WN AI2, unicorn and stars [spare insert SOLD]

Rachel_C

Reaction score
Unicorn and stars WN AI2 (large, standard rise) on gelato huckleberry minkee with a gelato evergreen minkee inner. Comes with spare insert (so 2 included). Both inserts are the 6 layer ones topped with gelato evergreen minkee. EEEUC cos has only been worn a few times. £21.50 for nappy and 2 inserts. Will sell the spare insert alone for £4 but would prefer not to sell the nappy alone until the insert has gone. There are actually 4 stars on the nappy, it's just crumpled so you can't see.

UPDATE: Spare insert is sold so I'm asking £18 for the nappy with one insert (as you normally get them).

https://i54.tinypic.com/5vdshf.jpg

Prices include 2nd class postage but not fees. Ours is a pet and smoke free home. If you don't like my prices, make me an offer! I'm happy to combine postage with anything else I'm selling.

interested in the spare insert hun, i dont think my husband would be impressed if i brought the nappy to put on our boys though lol

It's four layers of bamboo, then microfibre and then minkee on the top. They're really good inserts IMO.

hmm im worried it wont fit what with it being standrard rise, the napy i got off lunaty stopped fitting ages ago so if i did get it, would have to be for the new baby and she wont fit it for aaaages :dohh:

shame cos its well fit!

x

What rise does Leyla need? My Leyla is quite long and has no prob with these but I know your Leyla is older.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->