Reoccurring milk bleb

armywife11

Mom to Two
Reaction score
I have had a reoccurring milk bleb (blister) that I have had since baby was 6 months old (12 now). The first time I saw it I had sharp horrid pain and ended up popping it like a pimple to clear it as I was on an aircraft and had no other options. Since then I see it start to get bigger and I have done all the different options I have found on how to clear it and how to heal it. Nothing seems to work.

I am able to clear it and have no pain but it keeps coming back (in the same spot). I see no infection and I don't have thrush. I know latch issues is a common reason for this and my daughter does have lip tie which is causing her to have a poor latch. I correct her when needed but I am not able to fully fix her latch issue.

I went to a breastfeeding support group led by a LC where there was a woman who had a recurring milk blister that didn't bother her but wouldn't go away. The LC told her to get it checked but that it would probably be fine to leave it as long as it didn't bother her. :shrug:

I went to a breastfeeding support group led by a LC where there was a woman who had a recurring milk blister that didn't bother her but wouldn't go away. The LC told her to get it checked but that it would probably be fine to leave it as long as it didn't bother her. :shrug:

:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"