Repeating words

B

bv82

Mia has finally started repeating words (well, in her own version for starters!).
It is so cute. I wanna teach her everything now!:cloud9:

All Jack says is Babababa and Rarararara lol..

Valerie is really into this right now, too. She will try and repeat everything we say to her right now. It's hilarious....currently she is trying so hard to repeat "kitty." It's great to see them trying to say things, isn't it?

ciaran says mamama and dadada and bhadd lol :rofl:

jayden just keeps saying dadada, baba, mmmmaaa sometimes. He just shouts most of the time tho but in between he does say those wrds.

Awww so clever! Josh says chat now... It's cat, but in french and pronounced shha

hahaa My baby brother always used to say leshaa and it sounded like le chat... he always seemed to say it when he saw the cat, too! We were like "Woooahh that is clever, how did he know that??" lol

Its so cute, isnt it. callum asks "whats that" and yesterday he started passing me things and saying "here" when he was giving me them.

Its so cute, isnt it. callum asks "whats that" and yesterday he started passing me things and saying "here" when he was giving me them.

I get that 100 times a day "whats that??" I dont get here I get there, if I ask Declan where are you?? he will pop his head out wherever he is and say there !!!! :rofl::rofl:
It is such an amazing milestone when they start to repeat thing :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->