Requests u have had from your teenager that answer is noway

Just do what you think is reasonable. I have three teenagers and have to say I tend not to make things a rule, just allow or disallow it as they ask. It makes it easier, because to be honest; what is okay for one needs not be for the other. Sorry if this sounds unfair, but I know my children and they are just not all the same.
And I must say it also depends on where they are going and who with. And on the plus side; my children think I am reasonable and do not argue much on these issues. Phew!!

So what would I say no way to...... it hasn't happen yet, but I would say no way to house parties (don't know if you call them like that, but they are these mega dance parties with loads of drugs going around).
I think we are not too bad as parents, though they are not allowed to come home alone at night as we live a bit outside town, so my husband picks them up then. I have not experienced it yet, but I wouldn't be too happy if they were really drunk or something. Plus my husband tends to be unhappy if my daughter dresses too lightly and wears too much make up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->