Research on and for Families with Toddlers

GradDad

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I am a parent of a 1 and 4 year old as well as a fairly new member to the community. I am also a graduate student at the University of Rochester, working on my PhD in Psychology. My research focuses on how young families grow and change over time. I have just started recruiting for my dissertation research project where I will be studying families from all over the world with a 2 or 3 year old child. As a father and as a researcher, I know just how challenging and rewarding that parenting toddlers can be.

In that light, I am hoping that some of you might be willing to take my survey (thereby helping me to understand how a wide range of families navigate this stage AND helping me complete my dissertation research). The details of the study are below as well as a link to the online survey. Please feel free to reply with any questions you have about the study, and thanks in advance for your interest in participating.

I greatly appreciate your time and support!

Jack Peltz

IF...

You are living with a romantic partner
You and your partner are at both at least 18 years old
You think your partner might also be willing to complete an online survey
You have a 2 or 3 year old child that lives in your home at least half the week

I would appreciate it if you could take a few moments to complete this online survey.

The Family Dynamics Survey :
Is voluntary
Can be completed online
Is SHORT (takes 20-25 minutes)
Involves you and your partner both participating (at separate times)
Will offer you feedback on your relationship.
  • 5 empirically validated dimensions of relationship functioning
Includes optional follow up surveys
  • Brief surveys (10-15 min)
  • Occurring 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, and 12 months after the initial survey
  • Chance to win $100 for each follow up assessment completed!
Thank you for your time and support!

Jack Peltz, M.A.
Department of Clinical and Social Sciences in Psychology
University of Rochester
[email protected]

CLICK HERE IF INTERESTED: https://edu.surveygizmo.com/s3/526237/family-dynamics?source=bandb

People have been asking me if parents who have more than 1 child (who is 2 or 3 years old) can participate. The answer is YES. As long as you have a 2 or 3 year old, we would love your participation. Thank you!

Hi everyone,

Ann Douglas, the author of numerous parenting books and author of the blog (having-a-baby.com) recently posted information about the study on her blog. Please check out the link (as well as Ann's other materials on parenting). Thank you, Jack

https://www.having-a-baby.com/news/...anted-how-young-families-change-and-grow.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->