Research Study - Mom's Characteristics and Baby Gender

LuvMyBoys

Preggers again!
Reaction score
Hello, I am a PhD student at Simon Fraser University in Burnaby, BC, Canada.

As part of my doctoral dissertation, I am conducting a study to investigate the possible connection between characteristics of mothers and the tendency to have sons or daughters. You may have noticed in your daily life that some families tend to have only sons or only daughters. We are interested in knowing more about this phenomenon.

The entire study is conducted online and takes approximately 1.5 hours to complete. You will be asked to complete a variety of surveys and mental tasks through our secure website. We will also ask you to provide a saliva sample, which we will use ONLY to measure your current levels of estrogen and testosterone. All information that you provide during our study is kept strictly confidential.

You are eligible for my study if you:

- are a resident of the US or Canada
- are pre-menopause
- are currently TTC (but not yet pregnant) with a known partner or donor
- are not utilizing any fertility drugs or other assistive technology to become pregnant
- are not taking any hormonal contraceptives or other hormone medications

I really hope that you will participate in our study! Please feel free to ask any questions or concerns that you have, and I will be happy to answer them.

If you are interested in participating, you can either:

- PM me
- reply to this thread
- send an email to [email protected]
- call our laboratory at 778-782-7656

We look forward to hearing from you!!

**Note to the administrators - can I also post this in the TTC forum? I would like to also place a link within my own signature, if possible. I am happy to provide you with a test access ID to the study should you wish to check it out further. Thanks for considering this!

Hi ladies! Just wanted to let everyone know that we are still looking for participants! PM me for more information! :)

Hey ladies! We're still looking for participants! It's SO easy to participate, the whole study is completed online! Contact us!

This study is still going on - we need your help!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->