Resting heart rate

mrsmummy2

Mum of 3 ❤
Reaction score
Anyone who's gotten their BFP noticed their RHR increased in the days leading up to it?
My rhr sits between 57 and 65. Its never gone any higher. Today its up at 68... and even while i watched a movie today chilled on the sofa it has been betwern 77 and 90 bpm!!?

Hoping this and the fact that Ive been SUPER nauseous is a good sign!!

I monitored my hr when trying for ds2 and mine did go up before I got my bfp and stayed high. Good luck x

Thanks! Its at 68 again today. 5 days til AF so we shall see!

Yes!!! @mrsmummy2 My fit bit went up by I believe 10 or 15. I would have to go back to the Come and wait with me thread and look back through it to find where I posted that but it hasn't gone down. I rarely wear my fitbit now but it still would be high if I put it on lol.

Will have a nose through the thread now! My rhr has never gone so high! Its at 83 right now and im just sitting down :shrug:

Thanks!
This is my chart for the month....
Oddly, all I've done today is get our stuff ready to leave the holiday house, drive home and unpack.... but ive spent 58 mins in the fat burning zone :shrug: very strange!!

Screenshot_20190114-053120_Fitbit.jpg

Oh wow! Yes that looks good. I hope it remains high for you. I know if mine dropped back down AF was gonna be on the way.

Oh goodness...I just checked my heart rate. My normal resting is between 56-60. The last week my resting has been 80-90. Today I was sitting at my desk at school talking with a coworker...nothing exciting going on and my heart rate was 111. AF is due Friday. Hoping this is a good sign!

Today my lower back has also been killing me and have had light cramping.

Ive had light cramping too. Hate that we associate it with AF because you automatically think oh im out.

Good luck to you!
When will you test?

I’ve just started measuring my waking hr because it definitely is supposed to be a sign. Good luck!

Oh yes, your HR will go up and you'll get out of breath easier. Super fun going up and down stairs and then talking to someone. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->