Results are in - DNA test back today

Discussion in 'Single Parents' started by edinsam, Dec 11, 2009.

1. edinsam

edinsam Well-Known Member

And surprise surprise they were positive!

Wanker

been crying all avo that it's had to come to this.

2. tinkabells

tinkabells Well-Known Member

OH well least thats all settled, his still a prick though, so what's gonna happen now then?

How long did the company from dna contact him and you?
    Cos in my letter this week, said i would hear from the company within the next month, but how long before they contact him with time and date? I just want this all over and done with!

But congrats to you though!!!! xxx

3. purpledahlia

purpledahlia Mummy

I saw this on your FB, Thats brill its all in and you can start getting payments. Hes a Fud for going thru with it anyway. I think your crying just because of it all being finally over and the stress all built up and now youre able to let it out. Lily doesnt need him!

4. tinkabells

tinkabells Well-Known Member

Totally agree with claire!!! You got your little angel, its his loss really xxx

5. lauramarie

lauramarie mummy to jake x

:happydance: finally its over and he can start paying maintenence. can understand why you've been crying, you've been building up to this moment for months and like claire said it would have been stressful. he is such a loser. maybe once the payments are sorted out, you will be able to fully move on. you know we will be here if you need to talk hun x