results from my thread,"i'm terrified"

Status
Not open for further replies.

dakron67

Reaction score
hi girls, well i went to the hospital about the breast bleeding, i was so upset, i went with the impression i was goin to b seen by a lady dr, got to the hos to find out the dr was on holiday( y the hell did they make me an app wit some one who they new wouldn't b there)i burst into tears, i told the nurse that i didnt expect that n bout my past with 5m/cs, n how every f**kin time it was a bloke, who basically treated me like a piece of meat, anyway i did eventually pull myself together to allow myself to be examined, the dr poked n prodded my breast n squeezed my r nip, then said to me well it's not bleeding now. seemed like he was basically calling me a liar, he told me to get dressed, as i went to put my bra on there was a blood n coloured stain on it, i said her look, he took a look n said oh ok, il send u down to xray n scan, the nurse that did the mammogram was lovely, but by god did it hurt, still does n got bruising on the outside of both breasts, then had to go for a ultra sound scan, the nurse did the r side kept pauseing n going bk over the same area, then she asked me would i mind if she scaned the left side to compare them, i said ok i new then that something was different, we were told to go away for 2hrs, we did we were called straight in wen we got bk to the waiting room, the dr came through n said he was sorry but, i would get a call over the next few days with an app to go bk for a needle biopsy, then go back after 3 wks for the results, then 10 days later for another mamo, if my r b keeps doing that they will have to remove ducts from behind my nipple, im scared, i don't want to have it done i wish id never gone to the drs in the 1st place, with ttc i don't need the flipping stress, what hope have i got, i want my mum, but she passed away 15yrs ago, my thoughts today have been very dangerous i want to be with my her, im sorry girls but im in pieces, anyway thanks for all the good wishes the other day, wish the news could have been better, love donna xxx:cry::cry:

hi girls, well i went to the hospital about the breast bleeding, i was so upset, i went with the impression i was goin to b seen by a lady dr, got to the hos to find out the dr was on holiday( y the hell did they make me an app wit some one who they new wouldn't b there) i ended up with the darkest male dr there, i burst into tears, i told the nurse that i didnt expect that n bout my past with 5m/cs, n how every f**kin time it was a bloke, who basically treated me like a piece of meat, anyway i did eventually pull myself together to allow myself to be examined, the dr poked n prodded my breast n squeezed my r nip, then said to me well it's not bleeding now. seemed like he was basically calling me a liar, he told me to get dressed, as i went to put my bra on there was a blood n coloured stain on it, i said her look, he took a look n said oh ok, il send u down to xray n scan, the nurse that did the mammogram was lovely, but by god did it hurt, still does n got bruising on the outside of both breasts, then had to go for a ultra sound scan, the nurse did the r side kept pauseing n going bk over the same area, then she asked me would i mind if she scaned the left side to compare them, i said ok i new then that something was different, we were told to go away for 2hrs, we did we were called straight in wen we got bk to the waiting room, the dr came through n said he was sorry but, i would get a call over the next few days with an app to go bk for a needle biopsy, then go back after 3 wks for the results, then 10 days later for another mamo, if my r b keeps doing that they will have to remove ducts from behind my nipple, im scared, i don't want to have it done i wish id never gone to the drs in the 1st place, with ttc i don't need the flipping stress, what hope have i got, i want my mum, but she passed away 15yrs ago, my thoughts today have been very dangerous i want to be with my her, im sorry girls but im in pieces, anyway thanks for all the good wishes the other day, wish the news could have been better, love donna xxx:cry::cry:

Sorry you're not doing well, just trying to understand, what do you mean by this
"darkest male dr there" ?

Donna I know it is scary but you have done the right thing, to go to the doctor!:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

You know where we are if you need a chat

Try to keep calm until you know exactly what's going on - i know, easier said than done! What a bad experience you had, and I wish they had more information for you. If you really feel as bad as you are implying PLEASE dont hesitate to call a friend to come be with you, or to seek medical help in that regard. Your mental health is the most important thing right now! Please don't be alone - try to find someone to lean on. Please keep us posted and we will be praying for you. :hugs:

hi girls, well i went to the hospital about the breast bleeding, i was so upset, i went with the impression i was goin to b seen by a lady dr, got to the hos to find out the dr was on holiday( y the hell did they make me an app wit some one who they new wouldn't b there) i ended up with the darkest male dr there, i burst into tears, i told the nurse that i didnt expect that n bout my past with 5m/cs, n how every f**kin time it was a bloke, who basically treated me like a piece of meat, anyway i did eventually pull myself together to allow myself to be examined, the dr poked n prodded my breast n squeezed my r nip, then said to me well it's not bleeding now. seemed like he was basically calling me a liar, he told me to get dressed, as i went to put my bra on there was a blood n coloured stain on it, i said her look, he took a look n said oh ok, il send u down to xray n scan, the nurse that did the mammogram was lovely, but by god did it hurt, still does n got bruising on the outside of both breasts, then had to go for a ultra sound scan, the nurse did the r side kept pauseing n going bk over the same area, then she asked me would i mind if she scaned the left side to compare them, i said ok i new then that something was different, we were told to go away for 2hrs, we did we were called straight in wen we got bk to the waiting room, the dr came through n said he was sorry but, i would get a call over the next few days with an app to go bk for a needle biopsy, then go back after 3 wks for the results, then 10 days later for another mamo, if my r b keeps doing that they will have to remove ducts from behind my nipple, im scared, i don't want to have it done i wish id never gone to the drs in the 1st place, with ttc i don't need the flipping stress, what hope have i got, i want my mum, but she passed away 15yrs ago, my thoughts today have been very dangerous i want to be with my her, im sorry girls but im in pieces, anyway thanks for all the good wishes the other day, wish the news could have been better, love donna xxx:cry::cry:

Sorry you're not doing well, just trying to understand, what do you mean by this

I would like to know also :growlmad:

don't get me wrong hun, im not racist by no means, iv got lots of mix raced n coloured friends, the dr was foregin, indian or something like that, he was big n i couldn't understand a word he said, once he went into his office i had to ask the female nurse to tell me wat he'd said, n she wasn't 100% sure, i was very upset as for one thing i didn't want a strange bloke manhandling my already sore, sensative boobs xxx

Try to keep calm until you know exactly what's going on - i know, easier said than done! What a bad experience you had, and I wish they had more information for you. If you really feel as bad as you are implying PLEASE dont hesitate to call a friend to come be with you, or to seek medical help in that regard. Your mental health is the most important thing right now! Please don't be alone - try to find someone to lean on. Please keep us posted and we will be praying for you. :hugs:

thank u so much hun xxx

don't get me wrong hun, im not racist by no means, iv got lots of mix raced n coloured friends, the dr was foregin, indian or something like that, he was big n i couldn't understand a word he said, once he went into his office i had to ask the female nurse to tell me wat he'd said, n she wasn't 100% sure, i was very upset as for one thing i didn't want a strange bloke manhandling my already sore, sensative boobs xxx

sorry for what you are going through, but I think thats a terrible thing to say on a message board....there is no need to mention the colour of his skin, as you are saying it in a negative way. there are many people on here of all different colours and its just ignorant to write something like that.

sorry for what you are going through, but I think thats a terrible thing to say on a message board....there is no need to mention the colour of his skin, as you are saying it in a negative way. there are many people on here of all different colours and its just ignorant to write something like that.

look im sorry ok, i don't by any means any offence to anybody, iv had a bad day, i obviously didnt think wen i wrote this thread, id have felt just the same if it had been a white male, i DID NOT want a strange bloke poking me it, it was a very upsetting experiance, im a very private person when it come to my body, like i said i am sorry if iv caused any offence to anyone xx

Ladies, we all say things without thinking when going through a bad experience. Donna has gone/is going through a very scary moment, and it is easy to say the wrong things. I also understand that it could be offending, but I think that in Donna´s circumstances it was just the bad moment she was is going through and she does not mean to offend/hurt anyone:hugs:

My Mum had nipple bleeding and it turned out to be a cyst on her milk ducts. Yes she had to have them removed but only on one side and there was nothing more sinister - no cancer, so try to keep positive.

Breast exams can be very rough, even when done by women, they have to press hard to make sure they are feeling everything properly, so be heartened that you have done the right thing and are getting the best treatment. You wouldn't have wanted to find out you were ill while pregnant as it could affect the baby, so now you are getting it sorted then hopefully you can go on to have a healthy pregnancy.:flower:

Ladies, we all say things without thinking when going through a bad experience. Donna has gone/is going through a very scary moment, and it is easy to say the wrong things. I also understand that it could be offending, but I think that in Donna´s circumstances it was just the bad moment she was is going through and she does not mean to offend/hurt anyone:hugs:

sorry but I disagree. if he was a white doctor she wouldnt have mentioned the skin colour. I wouldnt have even noticed the doctors skin colour let alone post about it. these kind of comments prove that racism is still alive and it makes me sick to my stomach.

sorry but I disagree. if he was a white doctor she wouldnt have mentioned the skin colour. I wouldnt have even noticed the doctors skin colour let alone post about it. these kind of comments prove that racism is still alive and it makes me sick to my stomach.

i have no intentions of starting a riot i accept i was wrong in wat i said, i made a mistake, iv edited my thread, n u shouldnt make assumptions on people u dont kno, i an NOT racist, this discussion bout racism is now finished as far as im concerned, to all the girls who have offered me their support im very very grateful xx

Hi dakron67,
I was sorry to read about the problem your having huni, you are obviously very distressed in your first post and i just wanted offer my support and say that you absolutely without a doubt did the right thing getting it checked out, i understand you are feeling very vunerable and i hope you feeling calmer and you get well soon.
Take care, Emxx

Sorry you're not doing well but I'm with Sarah, being upset doesn't mean you get a free pass to be racist :nope:
I truly hope you are doing better....but also hope you will take time to process your words.
Ps I'm willing to bet several of these supportive women might have different skin than yours!

OMG!!!
Chill out ladies!
I am actually offended at people taking offense these days!!
It seems we all have to be pc, fit into nice little boxes, play nice and be communist!!! Arrrgh!!!!

If you don't like it, don't read it then you can't be offended.
Use your time more productively solving the bigger problems we have in the world rather than sniping at faceless individuals on a public forum.

Oh and don't bother trying to attack me because I shall be off with my gay and Moslem friends trying to solve world peace!

OMG!!!
Chill out ladies!
I am actually offended at people taking offense these days!!
It seems we all have to be pc, fit into nice little boxes, play nice and be communist!!! Arrrgh!!!!

Use your time more productively solving the bigger problems we have in the world rather than sniping at faceless individuals on a public forum.

Oh and don't bother trying to attack me because I shall be off with my gay and Moslem friends trying to solve world peace!

well said. this lady is clearly in distress, she may have said something that others perhaps wouldn't and nor would i, but let it go. this is not the point of her post here. she went to the doctors and wanted comfort and support, she didn't get the 'female' doctor she anticipated and she lost that feeling of security and support since she found it difficult communication wise.

donna, i wish you well hun. i hope it isn't anything more serious, like punk said, it could be a cyst on your milk duct. :hugs::hugs::hugs: please keep us posted on how you get on.

well I wasnt expecting to read a racist comment in the middle of her story was I, how can I avoid that???

and its not about being communist, what a comment! one of my closest friends on this board is indian, if she had read what was posted it could have deeply upset and offended her. it might bring back feelings of racism she has quite probably experienced in this world. I am glad the orginal poster removed the comment so others dont have to read it.

if someone is going to put something so idiotic on a message board they should expect responses. I am allowed free speech just as much as you are, as I dont live in a communist society either :dohh: judging by the likes to your post I might be in the minority, but I stand by my replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"