results from my thread,"i'm terrified"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Donna,

Just look at it this way. I know it's not fun what you're going through, but maybe God is just preparing your body for your baby when you do get pregnant. If there is something wrong now, wouldn't you want to handle it prior to pregnancy? Just think, you are one step closer on your journey. Keep pressing forward. Be good to yourself and get your rest. You're in my prayers. GL to you.

Rebekah

um if it was a white male doctor she would have said the same thing i think she made it quite clear that male doctors r a no go for her and im sorry to all u whingers if a big black or white male doctor was examining me and treated me like shit and i couldnt understand him id be f**king fumming so i say all of u stop yr whinging she didnt mean to hurt any of u i think some of u get on here just so people slip up and u can start nasty comments and by the way dont bother hasseling me about any of my comments cause ill tells yas to shut the f*ck up im over the im getting picked on cause im white or black toughen up princesses

and mummytofour u r so right when dark people call me a white c**t i couldnt give a shit im white and i cant change that i say everyone think the same

I am going to thank all the girls who are supporting Donna.
She is a lovely girl, I can grant you that.

We are all entitled to be in distress, and say the wrong things because we are upset and scared. What she said was wrong, yes, but it was product of the moment, and she has reflected and apologized which says a lot about the nice lady she is.

On the other side I find it very cruel to challenge a person who is going through these frightening tests. Just read the first message she posted, she was very upset and looking for support.

I don´t wish anyone to go through a scare like she is, as I have myself, and at my first doctor appointment I got so scared that I got really angry with my uncle who is my role model, and I told him lots of horrible things that I don´t even feel, just because my brain was bloked by fear. I just ask people to be a bit understanding with what she is going through.

Donna it is a scary moment, but like myself things don´t have to be bad, the tests will be upsetting probably but you probably just have an infection or a cyst. My case ended up in me being healthy as well. As Rebecca said, probably your body is preparing you for your future healthy pregnancy. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

um if it was a white male doctor she would have said the same thing i think she made it quite clear that male doctors r a no go for her and im sorry to all u whingers if a big black or white male doctor was examining me and treated me like shit and i couldnt understand him id be f**king fumming so i say all of u stop yr whinging she didnt mean to hurt any of u i think some of u get on here just so people slip up and u can start nasty comments and by the way dont bother hasseling me about any of my comments cause ill tells yas to shut the f*ck up im over the im getting picked on cause im white or black toughen up princesses

Pardon? I don't know who think you are coming on to the forum and posting rude, aggressive and foul-mouthed posts like this. Have a bit of respect for the ladies on here - I don't find it acceptable for anyone to talk to them like that.

Now, if you want to tell me to STFU, be my guest but I think you'll find an apology would be more conducive to your continuing membership

wow nice post! you really show so much intelligence here :thumbup:

to all the girls that are supporting me, THANK YOU SO MUCH, today has been easier thanx to you all, i didnt mean to start a thread where girls r are at each others throats, but i do appreciate the support especially to you girls who have spoken out on my behalf, you girls obviously read n understood in away that my emotions were all over the place, xxxxxxx
to those girls that only read wat they wanted to n rip me to pieces go out n get urself a life, as mummytofour said "if you don't like then don't read" it's as simpe as that, i have read forums on here that have annoyed me but i wouldn't dream for doing wat u have u kno who u r, I DIDN'T MEAN ANY OFFENCE TO ANYONE OK ONCE AGAIN IM SORRY

so u think everybody ripping that poor girl apart was acceptable well i dont she is stressed and in a realy fragile state but nothing is said to them i dont care what u do u can delete my membership i thought this was a great site until i seen that lady ripped apart

To the women that are concerned with this unfortunate ladies choice of words & find it offensive, I find it interesting that none of you are offended that she was upset that she got a male doctor rather than a female doctor. I guess discrimination still lives in all folks. Ironic isn't it.

Poor choice of words yes, but give the lady a break she had a crap day and has more to come possibly.

so u think everybody ripping that poor girl apart was acceptable well i dont she is stressed and in a realy fragile state but nothing is said to them i dont care what u do u can delete my membership i thought this was a great site until i seen that lady ripped apart

I think it was fair enough to query why she felt the need to bring race in to the equation, which the OP has acknowledged wasn't necessary and has apologised for.

Swearing and using threatening language however isn't acceptable - no matter how enraged you are at a particular situation.

OP, perhaps you might like to start another thread stating your health concerns so that you can gain the support you need at this difficult time.

To the women that are concerned with this unfortunate ladies choice of words & find it offensive, I find it interesting that none of you are offended that she was upset that she got a male doctor rather than a female doctor. I guess discrimination still lives in all folks. Ironic isn't it.

Poor choice of words yes, but give the lady a break she had a crap day and has more to come possibly.

oh please! its quite normal for a woman to want a female doctor to examine her breasts and that has nothing to do with discrimination. but the colour of someones skin does not need to be brought into it and that was my point from the beginning. if you are going to try and make an argument in defense of what she said please say something intelligent.

as for 'ripping her apart'...I havent seen any of that, we have been simply responding to her bringing race into her post, I posted to her 1 time and then she deleted the offensive remark and I have had no other problem with her. Its the replies I have been replying to, yes I understand that people feel she was upset so give her a break, but some of the other comments are just assinine.

I think it was fair enough to query why she felt the need to bring race in to the equation, which the OP has acknowledged wasn't necessary and has apologised for.

exactly! thank you, this thread really should be closed now.

Wow SarahinCanada!! I WAS making an INTELLIGENT statement that you clearly weren't intelligent enough to understand or "Get". You are a hypocrite, plain and simple. It's people like you who keep discrimination alive. Good luck to the original poster. Enough said.

Wow SarahinCanada!! I WAS making an INTELLIGENT statement that you clearly weren't intelligent enough to understand or "Get". You are a hypocrite, plain and simple. It's people like you who keep discrimination alive. Good luck to the original poster. Enough said.

ok ms. intelligent....explain to me how her preferring a female doctor to examine her breasts is discrimination.

and what you are saying is that you would have preferred me to ''rip her apart" even more and complain about her wanting a female doctor as well? and because I didnt say anything about that I am a hyprocrite and am keeping discrimination alive??? oh thats too funny :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I love it when some people say "some of my best friends are Black/Asian/Purple" etc....

It's very easy to say the "wrong" thing but it's very brave and inspiring when someone can be the bigger person to apologise. Believe me I am the worlds least religious person but he/she without sin cast the first stone.

Bless you Dakron67.

ok ms. intelligent....explain to me how her preferring a female doctor to examine her breasts is discrimination.

and what you are saying is that you would have preferred me to ''rip her apart" even more and complain about her wanting a female doctor as well? and because I didnt say anything about that I am a hyprocrite and am keeping discrimination alive??? oh thats too funny :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hopefully someone can explain the definition of discrimination to you very slowly so you can understand. LOL Some men and there may be some on this board, would find it offensive that she would prefer a woman dr. over a man. YOU decided to pick and choose what offended you, skin color, Yes, hypocrite at it's finest. Btw, you might want to look that word up too. lol Good luck living in your bubble. Bye bye.

Think this thread has run it's course now - no point starting a personal argument within it. If you have anything further to say to each other, please do so off the forum

OP, feel free to start another thread about your health concerns should you wish to do so :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"