Return of AF

Rumpskin

Free to try again!
Reaction score
Hello girls

Just thought I would update you and let you know that AF has arrived today (exactly 4 weeks since m/c). For once, I am pleased that she is back!

After having symptoms for more than a week, I got really nasty cramps last night in bed (similar to those I had 4 weeks ago :growlmad:).

Hopefully, I will be able to move on now from this forum and go back to the TTC one.

Lots of love xxxx

:headspin:

Rumpskin, Pleased to hear your body is repairing nicely after such a terrible experience, mine took 6 months to properly sort itself out after m/c. Wishing you all the best when u decide the time is right to TCC again xXx

Hi

Thanks for your message.

I wasnt sure what would happen and I am glad AF came back. Have you conceived since?

I bet its a relief and nice to get a bit of normality back, thats how i felt :) I will be 21 weeks pregnant this weekend. It took about 6-7 months of trying and i cant say i dont worry at the slightest thing but really dont give up hope because if it can work out good for me it can do the same for you hun. All the best xXx

:hugs: Good luck in your future TTC journey

good luck to you ...:)

:headspin: good luck hun! I am so glad that your AF came so now you can move on to TTC your 2nd miracle!! :hugs: best of luck!

Thanks girls. Will keep you posted.

Sending all you lovely ladies that have suffered a loss and are trying again lots of baby dust.
xx

So pleased Rumpskin that AF came for you, like you say you can now get back on track :hugs:. I'm hoping I'm not too far behind you as I'm still waiting for mine (5 weeks so far)

Good news Rumpskin, Nutty don't worry mine took about 6 weeks or so after the mc for af to show, hope she shows soon for you x

:hugs: glad the witch has come so u can feel a bit better now hun xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->