returning a ring with insurance

dgirllamius

Lena's Mutter
Reaction score
Ages ago my OH bought me a ring from H Samuel. After a while one of the stones fell out. Luckily I had insurance taken out on it and they repaired it for me. A few weeks after getting it back, the same stone falls out again.

I took it back and they said that they can either repair it again or I can choose something else. I chose something else and the same thing happened again - one of the stones came out. I couldn't be bothered to repair it as it took so long and I didn't have much time between leaving back for here to get it back so I just got another one.

Once again, the stones are falling out and it's turning green. Worst thing is I don't even wear it. I've only worn it a maximum of what, 5 times? It was fine when I was wearing it and since leaving it, it has just turned gross and unwearable.

What's my chances of getting this ring replaced again? It says on their web site that general wear and tear isn't covered but I haven't even worn the damn thing. If I manage to get it replaced then I'm just going to get a plain ring. It's really doing my head in now as this would be the 4th ring I've had and they've all been shoddy.

If you still have the insurance and the stones are falling out, you should be offered a replacement as you would be usually. :flower:

Thank god for that. Getting sick of these rings with stones in. Just gonna settle with a plain band...then again something will probably go wrong with that :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->