Reusable nappies

Sarahcake

Mummy to Logan <3
Reaction score
Hello ladies,

I hope you dont mine me popping in from ttc, but i wanted to ask a question.

Me and my OH are wanting to use reusables for our baby (when we finally concieve that is :p) but niether of us have no idea where to even begin to look!

Does anyone know of any kind of starter packs going with all the essentials in that we could add to and eventually replace fort better stuff?
Failing that any good websites to purchase stuff like this from?

I know were looking at it very prematurely but we want to get as much as we can whilst we have some more money and put it back :D

Thanks in advance

Sarah x

Fill your pants are good and they have some good starter packs:

https://www.fill-your-pants.com/product/208/108/all-in-one-nappy-starter-pack
https://www.fill-your-pants.com/product/55/108/mixed-nappy-trial-pack

There are loads of other good websites, search for jabula nappies, green me, kittykins, babipur, cheeks and cherries. There are loads.

Have a good read through the threads in this section, and have a look at the picture sticky at the top to see what you like, it's pretty hard to decide what is best for you this far in advance as each baby is different, but I guess you can get a good idea!

Kirsten x

thats fab thanks very much :D
I know theres soooo many different types arnt they! We jst want to be ready for when i do get that bfp haha!

Thanks again hun! x

theres so much choice so we cant say for sure which one would be best for you, some which are amazing for some can be crap for others, its just a matter of trying a load out and seeing what works for you and selling the rest on :hugs:

x

See if your local council has a trial pack. Most have some sort of incentive, be it vouchers or a selection of samples to try. That's a good way to try a few different ones cheaply/free.

We got hold of as many samples as we could and tried them all out before deciding what to buy in bulk.

get a couple of single nappies from different brands, you can get them off ebay and then see which suits you best :) i stuck with the tots bots :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->