reusable nappy help!!

alice&bump

mummy to katie
Reaction score
we tried katie in her reusable nappies the other day, we've got bambino mio ones. the first one was great, no leaking or anythin, but the 2nd one leaked everywhere and soaked the cover. the 3rd was a really big poo and it covered the cover again.

any advice on how to stop them leaking? i really want to use them, but i cant keep up with a million changes of clothes and we only have 2 nappy covers!

I havent used my reusables yet since I have no baby yet lol, but I know my ones have a stuffing option, so you can stuff the nappy with extra cloth so it reduces leakage. Is it leaking because there are gaps? I think you should try stuffing her nappies if they allow it.They are all different and some allow stuffing some dont. Mine came with extra stuffing cloths.
xxxx

ive had a couple of leaks make sure the cloth bit is inside the wrap properly by the leg cuffs maybe?

How much does your LO weigh?

We found the reusables were better the bigger the babies were and it was quite difficult to get a tight enough fit when they were still tiny.

she's 11lb so she's not tiny lol! i'm gona try her in them again tomorrow. i think when we changed her she'd been screaming so it was probs a lack of concentration or somethin!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->