Reusable wipes

I can't fully recommend these as I have not used them or even bought them yet but I am planning on getting some microfleece washable wipes and some organic flannel wipes from e-bay. I have picked these because you get a few for the price (and I am cheap at heart) and I am not really very good at making things myself. They both seem to get positive feedback from the buyers (although the second has not sold many). So if your as cheap as I am they may be worth looking into...

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI...5080676&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_500wt_956

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI...65308&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_1617wt_1165

I have cheeky wipes, but I stopped using the boxes aaages ago. I use a spray bottle with chamomile tea, baby oil and a couple of drops of lavender oil in. Was actually talking to the cheeky wipes lady about this today lol. She was intrigued!

monkeh - is your solution just made up straight in the bottle?

I've bought myself spray bottles so was just going to put some infacare in there and water? oh er!

Omiomen - thanks for the links hun :D :thumbsup: i think I will buy some off of ebay once I know that I want to use them :) just hoping that everyone who looks after Izzie is ok with it! :wacko:

Thanks ellie.....I totally forgot about EO's in pregnancy....in fact, there are days I even forget I'm pregnant!!! :blush:

I'll have to stick something else in my nappy bucket as well!! Gosh...I'm so bad!....I'll make another thread... xxx

monkeh - is your solution just made up straight in the bottle?

I've bought myself spray bottles so was just going to put some infacare in there and water? oh er!

Yeah, I just make some tea, then make up the solution into the bottle. I change it every 3 days so it doesn't get all manky! :lol:

aww thanks hun :) I'm using my soapy water which i'll change daily until i can get to the shops and buy some tea etc :D

I've used them and there fab :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->