review needed about - Babystyle Oyster

mummy1989

Mummy 2 two
Reaction score
Hey all, im looking for new pushcahir for my little boy who is now 8 months old, and i came across this buggy on eBay which i havent seem or heard about so was wondering if anyone has one or used one before and give me any reviews on it?

Thank you :)

Hi,

I have this buggy and I love it!! To be fair, first baby, first pram so I've nothing to compare really other than the ones I tried in the shop, but delighted with my choice.

Pros:
Light
Easy to manoeuvre
Easy to fold
Folds up pretty small - I got the frame to fit in the boot of a Toyota aygo
I think it looks good - plus you can buy different colour packs so could totally change the look if you get fed up
Good size shopping basket
Hood extends
Mosquito/uv net fitted

Cons:
Can be folded in one piece but pretty bulky if you do so
Other than that I've had no other problems!

Have this and i looooove it. Agree with everything stated above!!!!! I have only 1 con and thats it does not do snow.

It has dif suspension the wheels tuck under instead of going up and down - pushing through the snow they tuck under and feel as if its gonba snap

Other than that i have no faults

Get 1 you wont regret it!! :thumbup:

i couldnt afford one in the end.. only had little bit of funds but i've ended up with a luna mix, 3 wheeler with green hood.. But............ it stinks! she has pets (she claimed that she cleaned everyday but it smelt like her pets had been laying on the buggy! but nothing wrong with way buggy works so got it :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->