• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Reviews of top prams

andremichel

Reaction score
Has anyone got any reviews of top prams that I should for my upcoming newborn?

If you want something really simple and easy, what about a Baby Trend Snap N Go? It converts your car seat into a stroller, which is pretty convenient when your little one falls asleep in the car and you don't want to wake him/her when you reach your destination. It takes up almost no space when not in use because it folds flat, and it's super light weight, which makes it easily manageable, even for one person. Check it out!

My friend has the 3 in 1 cosatto and totally loves it. It starts of as a pram with detachable car seat and then can be changed into a normal pushchair as the child grows up.

We have just bought the cosatto giggle sunny 3 in 1, it's amazing!! So lightweight, easy to use, put together and fold down. Everthing clicks into place. We still need to get the car seat, as my sister is buying it as a present, but I am so in love with it it's unreal!! Lol. Plus it looks awesome, so bright and eye catching! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->