Right im seriously going to sue Google now...

Mo_mo

Third tri!!!
Reaction score
... how DARE they let me research things then let me get all paranoid about it?

I cant even eat me bloody M&S ready meal (you know the posh one's?) because it will apparently harbor listeria and toxoplasmosis....

Feck sake..

Im soo hungry aswell.
Im gonna continue eating my multipack of penguin biscuit instead :rofl:

:lol:

You are :ban: from looking at google!!

Ooh careful - you never know what those nasty penguins are hiding!!!
I know what you mean though - step away from Google. You're not allowed on there again until your child is at least 18!!! Got it??!!!!!:rofl:

Stay away from the net... lol.. There is too much bad info out there that isnt true, and ya, it gets people way too paranoid and diagnosing themselve if they don't know enough about medical stuff.

I swear how did women survive years ago without knowing all this. I hate google now! it tells me nasty things. One says "yeah eat it" the other gives me a massive list of crap that ca go wrong if i do. So I have nothing to bloody eat! i cant wait to fill my face full of colslaw in the hospital after baby and I dont care! HAHAHA! well i do now this is after baby I can eat all I want.

Haha....have you tried looking up "sore throat"???? You'll convince yourself that you're dying of one of a million horrid, horrid diseases:dohh:

Try just looking at NHS websites and the more reliable ones:happydance:

Woman and newborns survive more now because of all the new found things we know and technolagy we have. It's true though alot of things you have to stay away from while pregnant. Google does suck. Just do what you know is best and stick away from the research :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->