Right...I'm thinking i could be wrong :(

Kayles1/8/08

Reaction score
alot of uze posted on the "The Dad" post of mines..after i told u lot about how he takes cocaine..drinks and fights blah blah blah..
and we came to the conclusion its better he doesn't know!
well..as i said iv'e not told his name to anyone..and people are now assuming and gossiping..an ex bf from 2 years ago who is now just a friend..is the dad..because we were seen hangin about together..

The thought crosses my head if 10 years down the line..someone says to my baby "oh ur "*** son/daughter"...because everyones just assuming..
I really do not want that..because ppl will then talk saying no *** is not the dad..and some ppl who have always assumed will say he is..do not want ppl 2 decide who my babies dad is for themselves..and my baby is torn between 2 men not knowing who there dad is...
who is to say they wont believe me and *** are just friends?

:( arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh my heads BUZZING! x

You sound like you've made your mind up on the whole tell him/ dont tell him.
all i can say is, if you know who the baby's dad is thats all that matters and when the time comes where your child asks who its father is you can tell him/her then and warn your child what he was like and that you never told him to keep your child out of harms way.

people only gossip about your life cos they've got f**k all of a life themselves. dont get too hung up on it.

yeah its jus the fact ppl are saying this other guy is my babys dad when he isn't..i don;'t want my baby ever been told someone else is their dad..and if they did meet their dad n someone someehow down the line says nah a thought ** was the dad...then its jus one big f*ck up :(
hate this so much - can't win !

By the time your baby is old enough to understand what these idiots say, they will be long bored of the topic and maybe even off somewhere else. Wouldnt worry about it if i were you.

yeah i know its jus if ppl start talking and babie and there dad hear this and think im a liar and he isnt the dad! although i know 100% he is..i just dont want it to be a jeremy kyle case :-|

I am sure you wont be. Anyway - you must have plans to move within the next 10 years??:) Don't let people get to you - it is their problem they feel the need to gossip about other people's lives.

Forget what other people think/say. You know who your babies dad is and you will be able to tell your baby about him when he/she is older and that's all that matters, not what people who have nothing better do do than gossip about other people say.

I wouldn't worry about it :)

just be honest? would avoid all the fuss?
Get social serviuces involved if he causes any hassle?
You might not want him to be Dad but he is.

Yeah I know he's the dad and i would never deny that when it comes to it...just don't want the rumour of someone who isn't the dad going around!

Yeah I know he's the dad and i would never deny that when it comes to it...just don't want the rumour of someone who isn't the dad going around!

so maybe it's just easier to let teh truth out?....cant be any rumours or lies then?:.i dunno...

If it was me in thats situation, I would tell him. Better to get it out now whilst the baby isnt here rather than when he/she is born...regardless of their age babies/children pick up things.... To be fair i think he does have a right to know then its up to him to clean up. Be firm and tell him your not interested unless he sorts himself out. if he does hassle you then you can make arrangements to keep him at bay...you never know it might be the making of him....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->